News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

[FIXED] Featured Products

Started by devonvmz, April 25, 2008, 18:17:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

devonvmz

Featured products on the VM 1.1 frontpage (index.php?option=com_virtuemart) are showing the "Notify Me" button, when the product is in stock. The product description is showing the "Add To Cart" correctly.

Joomla 1.53
VM 1.1 version $Id: CHANGELOG.php 1388 2008-04-23 17:58:17Z
IE7

Thank you for VM 1.1!
Devon

Tracker http://dev.virtuemart.net/cb/issue/2107

devonvmz

Anybody else having the same issue?

jenkinhill

I think it is working unpredictably. For an out of stock item the FP module displayed the add to cart button, on clicking I got to the fowarding page before add email for notify - but VM stalled there.

PHP Version:       5.2.4
Web Server: Apache
VirtueMart 1.1 final
Joomla! Version: Joomla! 1.5.3

Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

jenkinhill

Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

RCheesley

Getting the same issue on a site I am developing .. any news on a solution?  PS I love 1.1 :)  Well done everyone!

devonvmz

Quote from: devonvmz on April 25, 2008, 18:17:40 PM
Featured products on the VM 1.1 frontpage (index.php?option=com_virtuemart) are showing the "Notify Me" button, when the product is in stock. The product description is showing the "Add To Cart" correctly.
Joomla 1.53
VM 1.1 version $Id: CHANGELOG.php 1388 2008-04-23 17:58:17Z
IE7
Thank you for VM 1.1!
Devon

I clicked on the "Notify Me" button and the product was added to my Cart.

I think the problem is that the wrong image is hard coded. When a product is in stock "Featured Products" seen in index.php?option=com_virtuemart&Itemid= (categories view) is showing the "Notify Me" button, when it should be the "Add To Cart" button

Best Regards,
Devon

ReJigged

Hi all, This is just to say that I am having same issue. Featured products showing 'Notify Me' button instead of 'Add to cart' even though in stock.

fyi:
J! 1.5.3
VM 1.1.0
PHP 5.2.2

Also, in featued products, some have the button and some do not. This remains the case even if I uncheck 'Check stock' in the configuration. Probably need to mention this in another thread but thought it might be relevant.
Many thanks

ReJigged

Tracker says 'Fixed in 1.1.1' but I still see this problem after update?