News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Bug in pageNavigation.class.php

Started by doorknob, April 23, 2008, 22:06:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

doorknob

Line 124 omits the forward slash needed in the <li> closing tag. In FF2, this results in a second, empty <li> tag. (both opening tags are automatically closed by the browser)

The code:
$html .= "\n<li><span class=\"pagenav\"> $i </span><li>";

should be replaced by

$html .= "\n<li><span class=\"pagenav\"> $i </span></li>";

Tested on J1.5.2
VM 1.1.0 stable

Regards
Phil

jeffapply

I am not sure if this bug is for vertical pagination problem. I got that problem with the same condition as yours. After that change you recommended, the vertical pagination problem is still there. Could you give me some hint on how to solve it? you can check my website at www.tietosuccess.com. when you select one product category, you could see the vertical pagination problem. if the navigation link is clickable, the pagination will be changed back to horizontal. It seems, that happened only for the first time load.

Thank you!

Jeff

doorknob

Jeff,
I'm sorry I took so long to reply but I've got used to getting no replies to my bug reports and I don't even look any more.

I'm not sure that I understand your question. I look at your site and couldn't see a problem. Have you already fixed it?
Phil

jjk

Quote from: doorknob on July 22, 2008, 00:22:36 AM
I've got used to getting no replies to my bug reports...

Perhaps you should upload your bug reports to the tracker under the Developer Portal tab instead?

I see hardly any replies on bug reports from the lead developers in this forum - they might be busy with fixing them  :D
Non-English Shops: Are your language files up to date?
http://virtuemart.net/community/translations