News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Install errors-Manual works

Started by moby74, April 18, 2008, 06:18:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

moby74

Upon install I get the following stuff....

Thanks.  I'm trying to get this going for someone and have just had issues.  I think I may have to tell them to change hosts as this works great on mine.  But would like to avoid the hassle if at all possible.  Thanks so much.

I'm figuring a manual install isn't going to help either?

Here is what it says.

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/content/o/p/r/oprejuvenate/html/administrator/components/com_virtuemart/sql/sql.virtuemart.php on line 2427

Frontend files successfully extracted.
Backend files successfully extracted.
Fatal Error: Something went wrong while RENAMING the VirtueMart CONFIGURATION FILE!
Please rename /home/content/o/p/r/oprejuvenate/html/administrator/components/com_virtuemart/virtuemart.cfg-dist.php to /home/content/o/p/r/oprejuvenate/html/administrator/components/com_virtuemart/virtuemart.cfg.php manually!!

Something went wrong when trying to delete the file install.php!
You'll have to delete the file manually before being able to use VirtueMart!
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/content/o/p/r/oprejuvenate/html/administrator/components/com_virtuemart/classes/ps_perm.php on line 300

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/content/o/p/r/oprejuvenate/html/administrator/components/com_virtuemart/classes/ps_perm.php on line 304

Error: Module Not Registered."store" is not a valid VirtueMart core module.

moby74

I was able to get the store up and running by doing the manual install.  Virtuemart loads up.  Is there a way to check to see if there are errors going on or would they automatically show up.

I was also wondering if it would matter if I changed the php version.  I believe the hosting is running php 4.1 but it is possible to switch to 5.*  Don't know anything about php.

Thanks