News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

Can not see the cart quantity arrows

Started by ludde, April 13, 2008, 11:00:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bidutse

Hello, can anyone help me with this similar issue? The up-down arrows are not displaying properly. I have tried all the solution listed here. My site is www.customfootballshirt.com. I have attached a screenshot as well. Please help!

[attachment cleanup by admin]

bidutse

Hello??? anyone to help me please??? in urgent needs!!

paulbohorquez

Hi
I think this might help, it works for me

Put this code in your template CSS file located in: templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/css/
Be sure to upload the images first to the folder: templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/images/

.quantity_box_button_up {
   background-image: url('../images/up_small.gif');
   background-repeat:no-repeat;
   background-position:center;
   width:19px;
   height:15px;
   border:1px;
}
.quantity_box_button_down {
   background-image: url('../images/down_small.gif');
   background-repeat:no-repeat;
   background-position:center;
   width:19px;
   height:15px;
   border:1px;
}

I hope it will work for you too

jmedinac

SOLVED! After hours of searching and tinkering I finally found the solution to the missing quantity arrow problem! PM me for the answer....

Just kidding!!! It has nothing to do with the theme.css file, although some of you say that it has helped. As soon as I changed the permissions of the components folder in the administrator area and the component area from 777 to 755 all my problems were solved! The missing arrows appeared on the product description page and the save, apply, cancel buttons started working in the admin area. Search no longer and fix your permissions! :) I hope this helps all who were pulling their hair out over this problem. I took me 5 hours to come up with this solution. You're welcome!

smithy73

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.
<<< Pfft

Thankyou Thankyou Thankyou Thankyou Thankyou Thankyou Thankyou Thankyou Thankyou

I couldn't figure out what the problem was and here it is - Thankyou