News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

problem with form in add category

Started by paulu, April 11, 2008, 15:22:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

paulu

hi all, i don't know if is a bug or not, i explain my problem , and after that you decide  ;)

I installed yesterday my virtuemart, and i was adding product types, but once i try to add a category, i get a page without the form, that is to say, i can not modify any category and i can not create categorys, had someone the same problem as me? please, answer because is quite urgent.

Thanks!!

Njuubi

Strange, I have the same issue.
Using Joomla 1.5.4 and VM 1.1.1.
Any solutions?
Some more observations:
- the problem seems to be on VM back-end pages which contains tabs - for example, configuration, store summary, add category, add product and so on.
- only the first tab is problematic - there is no text/forms to see, just blank page - under second, third ... tab is all ok.
- when I press my webbrowser's (firefox) reload/refresh button, there is a tiny moment I can see the text/form. After the page reload is finished, the page is blank again.
- the issue occurs only on my local webserver, the livesite is working correctly.

edit:
I tracked down the problem as a FireFox (v.3.0.1) problem. Using for example konqueror, the page is displayed correctly.