News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

Payment Method Saferpay

Started by Nicos, April 08, 2008, 10:06:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nicos

We have implemeted the payment-method SAFERPAY for CreditCard-Processing!

Please feel free to download it on: http://www.niconsulting.de/component/option,com_docman/Itemid,63/task,cat_view/gid,19/

Regards
Nicos

andyma

joomla 1.5.14 & VM 1.1.3

andyma

Hi Nicos, i'm trying to use your module...i set up all like your instructions but when i go to checkout i got this error:

any suggestion?

thx again and cheers
joomla 1.5.14 & VM 1.1.3

mhaller

Mavo

Hello,

You are my savior!!! :D Thank you very much!! It worked perfectly with VirtueMart 1.1.2.

Marie

:-*

p.barg

Hi,

great work - thank's a lot! I tested the module and have 1 small problem and 1 question:
After the payment process, which seems to work fine, I get the following warning:

Warning: error_log(/temp/saferpay.log) [function.error-log]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in ...../administrator/components/com_virtuemart/classes/payment/ps_saferpay.php on line 215

Where exactly is the file /saferpay.log supposed to be positioned? I could'nt figure out the correct place...

As for the question: The mail that a new order has arrived comes in before the customer has actually payed. So how can one be sure that he actually carried out the payment (without logging in into the saferpay backend)?

-- Petra

nova13

Hi all,

Same problem here. I have implemented everything and it now seems to work.

But I have also the same temp/saferpay.log message.

I have got some files from the saferpay support hotline with some php files (back.php, fail.php, start.php, success.php and so on)

Does anybody know what to do with them and where they have to be copied.

Would be great to have some news...

Thanks,
Patrick

Clowniboy

I have the same problem, give it some news??

nova13

I have a solution for all swiss in here...forget Saferpay. For those who wants to know more, write me a PM.

p.barg

Hi,

for those of you who are still struggling with the log file, this is how I solved the problem:
Open the file  /administrator/components/com_virtuemart/classes/payment/ps_saferpay.php and look for the following function (around line 214):
function logToFile($msg) {
  error_log($msg . "\r\n", 3, "/temp/saferpay.log");
}

change it to:
function logToFile($msg) {
  error_log($msg . "\r\n", 3, "./temp/saferpay.log");
}

That solved the problem for me.

-- Petra

egoiste

Hello there,

I have installed the saferpay module, and i m testing it,
when the order is done in the backend order of virtuemart the status
is set correctly to "confirmed", but  the confirmation order email of the customer remains "pending" and  the email of the administrator too?
is it normal with the test mode? someone has any idea?

THX

widcater

We just released a new Saferpay Payment Plugin for VM2.0 and joomla2.5-  VM Payment, saferpay.
www.vm2x.com
Pinterest Rich Pin Plugin Extension For VM3
Adyen Card payment plugin for VM3
Facebook Commerce Catalog CSV Creator For VM3
Saferpay Payment Plugin for VM3