News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

NO THUMBNAIL Images

Started by drmk, March 02, 2008, 20:11:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

drmk

Using Joomla-1.5.1 and vm 1.1 rc1
No product Image is visible on the website while as admin i am able to load or modify the images
Would be extreamly gratefrul if any one can figure this out
Hi anyone,
i mean i cant see Thumbnails.
Anyone pl help
what could be the reason
- http://gurumall.dentalguru.in
thanking you in anticiptoiDr MK Pillai :(

Edited: Please keep font in black color, so not to cause strain on eyes

eyenest

Do you mean after you save the picture you don't see a thumbnail?  If that's the case like I have noticed, I simple right clicked and then refreshed the page.  It would be nice if the page auto refreshed every time you saved the picture.

drmk

no thumbnails of event the Sample items are available.
Also i thing there is a but i get the following error- Description
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/dentalgu/public_html/gurumall/components/com_virtuemart/themes/default/templates/product_details/includes/addtocart_list_single.tpl.php on line 13
Quantity Price

Chain Saw
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/dentalgu/public_html/gurumall/components/com_virtuemart/themes/default/templates/product_details/includes/addtocart_list_single.tpl.php on line 36
what is this
$162.36

eyenest

Well I'm a newbie so I don't know what that means.  I believe I deleted the database with all the sample stuff and uploaded through CSV.  I dont seem to get many answer here so I thought I would throw something out there for you just in case no one else help you.

Good luck