News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

[UNDER REVIEW] image incorrect in lightbox

Started by rrommel, February 25, 2008, 18:52:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rrommel

Hi,

I'm having problems with picture showing in lightbox, vm1.10beta 3 version 1189 2008-01-25 and jl! 1.5.1.

Picture is sdistored like this

Do anybody know what cause this? Anyone encoutering the same problem?

Any help is welcome.

best regards

[attachment cleanup by admin]

aravot

Does it happen in both FF and IE. Can you post or PM me the image so I can test it or give me the image dimensions.

pan0

I too have trouble with the lightbox, the lightbox image is kind of BEHIND the menu. Please click on one of the thumbs to have a look at the lightbox-issue here: Brustschild Barbell. Any idea?

I'm using J 1.0.15  and VM 1.1 beta 3 (nightly build)
Coole Piercings und genialer Piercing Körperschmuck - www.meinPiercing.de any feedback to this website is very welcome!

I'm using J 1.0.15, VM 1.1.2. stable, sh404SEF_1.3.8 build_337

pan0

The above has been solved (theVM lightbox had been overlayed by the menu JS. Solution is to set z-index to 100 in /components/com_virtuemart/js/slimbox/js/slimbox.js

Thank you for the tip, Kai!
Coole Piercings und genialer Piercing Körperschmuck - www.meinPiercing.de any feedback to this website is very welcome!

I'm using J 1.0.15, VM 1.1.2. stable, sh404SEF_1.3.8 build_337

rrommel

my problem with distored image is not solved. Problem only occur in FF. The problem is template related (problem didn't show up with standard template rhuk_milkyway) but I can't find the cause of this. My CSS pass the W3C CSS-validatort, except problem of the color lightgray. I have attached the output of w3c validator as reference, all my css setting is showed here.

Hope someone can help me. Thanks

[attachment cleanup by admin]