News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

Froogle Google Base bulk upload utility component.

Started by ecom integration, July 30, 2007, 03:36:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ecom integration

Add your products to Google Base with this bulk upload utility component.
For: VirtueMart 1.0.12

This installable component for VirtueMart creates a bulk upload feed in XML format for bulk uploading your products to Google Base. The bulk upload feed is created from your VirtueMart store information, Vendor settings and active product list.

Features

* Create bulk upload XML for Products or Services
    * Allows you to enter any sub-type and additional Google Base tags.Store Information settings are included in the Google Base bulk upload information for Store Title, Link, Description, and Location Item information
    * Includes all products listed as active on your site.
    * Product name, SKU, description, default price, and image link fields are included.
    * The 'brand' is taken from the Vendor name

The free version of this component enables you to download the bulk upload file to your hard drive, and links to the Google Base bulk upload page for you to upload the file.

The free version of this component is restricted to creating feeds based on the default vendor.

You Can download it for Free at http://www.e-commerce-solution.co.uk  ( requires registration )  ;D

Sven

I tried this out but i get the folowing error when i want downlosd the xml file

Fatal error: Undefined variable: filename in /var/www/virtual/friseurmaxheim.de/htdocs/components/com_googlebase/googlebase.php on line 38

Any help ?
I Contact them over there Homopage but no Answer

ecom integration

Sorry Sven if we missed your email , please download the module again we have updated a few things now.  ;D

floatingworld

Any idea when this will be ready for Vmart 1.1?