News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

Can't get Confirmed status from PayPal Sandbox

Started by oldrock, February 13, 2008, 23:08:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

oldrock

I'm testing PayPal payment using the PayPal sandbox.  Everything is working EXCEPT that after a successful payment, the status of the order remains at Pending.  The order screen includes a "PayPal Click Here to Pay" button.  When I click on it I get "This invoice has already been paid. For more information, please contact the merchant."  But the order is still Pending.

I've updated the PayPal Payment Extra Info code to the code from the latest entry in topic=32936.0 (TRACKER # 1505) dated February 8, and changed the PayPal URL to https://www.sandbox.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr.  I have "Order Status for successful transactions" set to Confirmed.  Test Mode? is set to No.  PayPal Payment Email is set to the sandbox seller email address.

Is this a PayPal sandbox issue, a defect, or am I doing something wrong?  Has anyone else run into this or solved it?

I'm using VirtueMart 1.1 revision 1223 (Feb6); Joomla 1.5 Stable; mysql Ver 12.22 Distrib 4.0.16; PHP 4.4.1; FreeBSD 4.11 stable.

oldrock

Can anyone tell me how to trace the status code returned by the PayPal sandbox so that I can determine if the problem is with the sandbox or at my end?