News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

"Orders List" Empty?

Started by Silver Segarra, February 12, 2008, 16:58:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silver Segarra

Oders List, is always empty... even if a "buy" something, the mails are sent, but Orders List Menu is empty ::????

Silver Segarra

Description:
Order List is empty even after bouing something

VirtueMart Version:
VM 1.1 B3 Build 1236

Joomla/Mambo Version:
Joomla 1.5.1/1.5 With Both

Steps to replicate:
Just buy something, and afeter receiving confirmation mails, check order list link. It's always empty

Also provide live URL when available.
Only in back end, I cant send you ..
Link to front end is...

www.silart.com/bazarimport

In Simple and Extende Layout

Proposed fix(es):
Sorry no idea

Bugtracker task #:
Enter the bugtracker task #/url when submitted.

System info:
PHP funcionando con:       Linux ev27.evidaliahost.com 2.6.9-55.0.9.ELsmp #1 SMP Tue Sep 25 02:17:24 EDT 2007 i686
Versión de la base de datos:    4.1.20
Cotejamiento(collation):    utf8_general_ci
Versión de PHP:    4.4.4
Servidor web:    Apache/2.0.52 (Red Hat)
Interfaz PHP del servidor:    apache2handler
Versión de Joomla!:    Joomla! 1.5.1 Production/Stable [ Seenu ] 8-February-2008 22:00 GMT
Agente:    Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:1.8.1.12) Gecko/20080207 Ubuntu/7.10 (gutsy) Firefox/2.0.0.12

I dindt tried any newest build because they are not in manual instalation yet...

Silver Segarra

Maybe because I was trying with DHL... but if you choose "CORREOS" it works shipping method...
I think the problem is not there, because I can finish everything, I receive confirmation emails, but any order is created :?

willowtree

This is also in the online demo - no orders in the orders list but yucn see them if you go through the statstics panel.
Please add your VM and Joomla Version to your signature to make it easier to help you:

Most of my code posted in the forum is for VirtueMart 1.0  -  not for 1.1

Silver Segarra

Silver Segarra

Its true, if you look at STATISTICS youo can see the totals, and if soy click on them, is empty
Where is the online demo?

willowtree

Please add your VM and Joomla Version to your signature to make it easier to help you:

Most of my code posted in the forum is for VirtueMart 1.0  -  not for 1.1

Silver Segarra

Silver Segarra

My configuration:
Description:
Order List is empty even after bouing something

VirtueMart Version:
VM 1.1 B3 Build 1247

Joomla/Mambo Version:
Joomla 1.5.1/1.5 With Both

Steps to replicate:
I'm not able to unpublish featured products in main virtuemart page
Featured product is always showed, (is not mod_virtuemart_featureprod_1.1.0.j15) down category list. I would like to take out, and I'm not able.

Also provide live URL when available.
http://www.silart.com/bazarimport/index.php?option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=56

Proposed fix(es):
Sorry no idea

Bugtracker task #:
Enter the bugtracker task #/url when submitted.

System info:
PHP funcionando con:       Linux ev27.evidaliahost.com 2.6.9-55.0.9.ELsmp #1 SMP Tue Sep 25 02:17:24 EDT 2007 i686
Versión de la base de datos:    4.1.20
Cotejamiento(collation):    utf8_general_ci
Versión de PHP:    4.4.4
Servidor web:    Apache/2.0.52 (Red Hat)
Interfaz PHP del servidor:    apache2handler
Versión de Joomla!:    Joomla! 1.5.1 Production/Stable [ Seenu ] 8-February-2008 22:00 GMT
Agente:    Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:1.8.1.12) Gecko/20080207 Ubuntu/7.10 (gutsy) Firefox/2.0.0.12w

Howard

Have you tried unticking the setting for featured products under Virtuemart Admin Panel - Admin - Configuration and from there the tab Site where on the right site you find Layout - Select the theme for your shop under which option there is a link to some configuration options for the theme used. There you can tell if you want Featured Products and/or Latest Products shown on the frontpage.
A bit hidden but it should work  ;)
XAMPP for linux: PHP 5.2.4 / MySQL 5.0.45 / Apache 2.2.6 (Unix)
Browser(s): Firefox 2.0.0.14
Joomla 1.5.3 stable / VM 1.1
ISP: PHP 4.3.10 / MySQL 4.0.22 / Apache 2.0.51 (Fedora)

Silver Segarra

Now with buld 1263 works