News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

[CAN NOT DUPLICATE] problem viewing product details

Started by nielsvl, February 08, 2008, 13:00:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nielsvl

hi,

i've installed the latest build (1225) and when i'm the shop.browse page, i cannot view the product details... in the random product module i don't have the problem...

the link it gives is
Quote/shop?page=shop.product_details&flypage=flypage.tpl&product_id=1&category_id=1&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=54

wich should be
Quoteindex.php /shop?page=shop.product_details&flypage=flypage.tpl&product_id=1&category_id=1&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=54

does anyone has an id how to fix this?

Howard

Quote from: nielsvl on February 08, 2008, 13:00:24 PM
hi,

i've installed the latest build (1225) and when i'm the shop.browse page, i cannot view the product details... in the random product module i don't have the problem...

the link it gives is
Quote/shop?page=shop.product_details&flypage=flypage.tpl&product_id=1&category_id=1&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=54

wich should be
Quoteindex.php /shop?page=shop.product_details&flypage=flypage.tpl&product_id=1&category_id=1&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=54

does anyone has an id how to fix this?

What do you have set with the Joomla global configuration - SEO settings ? Depending on that the URL is shown one way or the other. For me all different possibilities to set these give correct output with the VM product pages.
XAMPP for linux: PHP 5.2.4 / MySQL 5.0.45 / Apache 2.2.6 (Unix)
Browser(s): Firefox 2.0.0.14
Joomla 1.5.3 stable / VM 1.1
ISP: PHP 4.3.10 / MySQL 4.0.22 / Apache 2.0.51 (Fedora)