News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Product Update and Add missing Save buttons, etc.

Started by Nimai, March 19, 2008, 05:02:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nimai

I don't know what I changed, but today I added a 5th product and the first four products thumbnails stopped displaying.  I went back in to the Virtuemart Administration to check on the products.  When I click on any of the products now, I get a screen like thiis:

There's no button bar with Add Attribute, etc., etc., Save, Cancel.

When I use Simply Layout mode, I get the pop-up when I click on a Product, but the Save and Cancel buttons don't do anything when clicked, and there are no Tabs for Product Information, Display Options, etc.  All of the usual tab contents are laid out vertically in the pop-up window.

I get some messages about "Ext not defined" in the Firefox error console.

I tried to search and find a solution or a similar problem, but I haven't figured out what I did or how to fix this yet.
I'm using Virtuemart 1.1.0 beta3 with Joomla 1.5.0

Thank you in advance for any assistance.

jenkinhill

I am unable to replicate this. Beta 3 is old now, there have been a lot of fixes since then. Please try with the latest nightly version and see if the same problem occurs for you.

http://forum.virtuemart.net/index.php?topic=31381.0
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

Nimai

Thanks.
I got the nightly build and rebuilt my site.  This problem has no re-occurred.