Author Topic: Shopper Group Extension v0.7.70 and v1.1.5  (Read 279468 times)

Daniel Jonsson

• Contributing Developer
Re: Shopper Group Extension v0.7.50pre
« Reply #30 on: March 06, 2008, 09:23:47 am »
It is suppose to be working... You can control if add to cart, show price or show street price for each individual shopping group. The only thing that I haven't added is a new tweaked discount handling system that supports different discount for different products and shopper groups.

It does now support global discount or discount on a specific product. You can't control it based on shopper group. There is a workaround you can do and that is to setup a different price table for each shopper group.

The best way to disable a discount is to setup the wholesales group without discount and then setup a second group for registered users and add the discount on that group. But as I said it's not possible at the moment to control it on individual basis. It will be a % over all products.

I got a prenotice that a new version of Virtuemart is on the way, version 1.0.15. I will update this patch so it does follow v1.0.15. It is suppose to be the final version of 1.0.x. So I will try to get full shopper group support ready for that release. After my deadline, I might update this hack so it works on Virtuemart v1.1. All features will be moved over so don't worry. I will also try to make it more flexible to make it easier for people to adopt it after their personal needs.

I did also forgot to say that the new implementation of the street price can be used to more things than just street prices, since it is more flexible now. It has also fully been incorporated into the product price function, so instead of three different price checks for each price, one is done. This should speed up the shop a little bit. I have also added some cache functions on some reaccuring called functions. I hope this will speed up the virtuemart a little bit.

/Daniel
Donations are appreciated.

Daniel Jonsson

• Contributing Developer
« Reply #31 on: March 06, 2008, 11:27:17 am »
Made a small error last night when uploading the zip file. An old version of the ps_product.php was included and has now been fixed.

/Daniel

juppjupp

« Reply #32 on: March 06, 2008, 13:26:10 pm »
Hi again Daniel,

let say I want to install this hack now on my Norwegian setup of Virtuemart 1.0.14,
what would "go wrong" regarding the language? Maybe I can help translate some into Norwegian?

One more thing, will the CSS/html design on my flypages/product details be affected?

T.

Daniel Jonsson

• Contributing Developer
« Reply #33 on: March 06, 2008, 13:51:24 pm »
Ok.. There is a few things you need to change.. I can help you make the changes...

Your CSS shouldn't be affected at all. You need to make some changes to your flypages. I do recommend that you copy your site before you install it if you have it live.

/Daniel

Daniel Jonsson

• Contributing Developer
« Reply #34 on: March 06, 2008, 14:04:29 pm »
The changes to the fly page is to add the tag {street_price} where you want the street price.

The language file has some changes

This changes are connected to the Admin menu:

Code: [Select]
var $_PHPSHOP_SHOPPER_GROUP_FORM_EDIT = 'Edit Shopper Group';
var $_PHPSHOP_SHOPPER_GROUP_FORM_BASIC_SETTINGS =  'Basic settings';
var $_PHPSHOP_SHOPPER_GROUP_FORM_STORE_BASE_SETTINGS = 'Store base setting';
var $_PHPSHOP_SHOPPER_GROUP_FORM_MPOV = 'Minimum purchase order value';
var $_PHPSHOP_ADMIN_CFG_SHOPPER_GROUP_ORDER_CONTROL = 'Shopper group order control';
var $_PHPSHOP_ADMIN_CFG_SHOPPER_GROUP_ORDER_CONTROL_EXPLAIN = 'Turn on individual order control for each shopper group.';
var $_PHPSHOP_VIEW_STREET_PRICE = 'View Street Price';
This changes are connected to the webshop:
Code: [Select]
var $_PHPSHOP_INCLUDING_TAX = '(including {tax} % tax)';
var $_PHPSHOP_SHOW_STREET_PRICE = '<span style="color:red;"><strike>{street_price}</strike> {including_tax}</span>';

As you see the webshop only thing added on the webshop is the"$_PHPSHOP_SHOW_STREET_PRICE" tag. The other changes are that they now support a new tag system {}. You can also use html code on the file. The tags are replaced with the correct information.

{tax} is the tax in %
{street_price} is the correct street_price with currency format.
{including_tax} is actually the tag under "$_PHPSHOP_INCLUDING_TAX".

I might have missed something. But this gives you a good guideline.

I hope this helped.
/Daniel

Daniel Jonsson

• Contributing Developer
Re: Shopper Group Extension v0.7.50
« Reply #35 on: March 14, 2008, 09:29:01 am »
New updated version available to support changes done in Virtuemart v1.0.15. This version can also be run on earlier versions. Only tested on Virtuemart v1.0.14, but it should also work on earlier versions.

/Best wishes, Daniel

Daniel Jonsson

• Contributing Developer
« Reply #36 on: March 17, 2008, 15:54:00 pm »
An issue has been found, if you got more than 50000 products, but a bugfix is on the way. The SQL buffer will be filled and report an error. The bugfix should be released this week. If you have less than 50000 products you never notice this.

/Best wishes, Daniel

Pisu

• Contributing Developer
  • ..still looking for..
    • Blog di Stefano Bagnatica
« Reply #37 on: March 18, 2008, 09:32:47 am »
Here it is, Italian language file from VM 1.0.15 + shopper group extension strings!

[attachment cleanup by admin]
Pisu - Team VMItalia (Supporto Italiano VirtueMart)
www.stefanobagnatica.it | www.vmitalia.net

Daniel Jonsson

• Contributing Developer
« Reply #38 on: March 18, 2008, 10:42:34 am »
Thanks Pisu for the Italian translation, I have including it into v0.7.52 with some bugfixes. It is now available.

/Best wishes, Daniel

barbara

Re: Shopper Group Extension v0.7.60
« Reply #39 on: March 22, 2008, 20:13:53 pm »
Hello Daniel,

I may be barking up the wrong tree here, but I am desperately trying to find a way to include a users` shopper group in the  browse and display pages.

Is there anything in your modification which would allow this?

Any hep would be greatly appreciated

Daniel Jonsson

• Contributing Developer
« Reply #40 on: March 25, 2008, 07:25:01 am »
Here are the files needed to show shopper_group_name as requested by Barbara.

The two files should replace the files in the html directory for virtuemart located,

"administrator/components/com_virtuemart/html/"

This file is not for shopper_group_extension.

The tag to use is {shopper_group_name} in the template files.

/Best wishes, Daniel

[attachment cleanup by admin]

barbara

« Reply #41 on: March 25, 2008, 17:33:16 pm »
Thank you so much Daniel,

This really is 'above and beyond' it seems to work perfectly, and addresses all my needs.

Daniel Jonsson

• Contributing Developer
Re: Shopper Group Extension v0.7.70
« Reply #42 on: March 26, 2008, 10:00:27 am »
Added the shopper group name tag to my shopper group extension hack.

Some bugfixes and other issues has been resolved.

/Best wishes, Daniel

SimonJae

• Art@Work
« Reply #43 on: April 02, 2008, 05:23:44 am »
Daniel

How is this going... it is just what a client of mine needs, and am happy to contribute to its final release to VM 1.1 ($$$)

If I am running J1.52 and VM1.1RC2 (?) what sort of problems will I meet?? Is this release for the latest VM far away??

Great hack... excellent!

Kind regards, Simon
Let the interface live.

Daniel Jonsson

• Contributing Developer
« Reply #44 on: April 02, 2008, 13:11:04 pm »
I haven't tested to move it over yet and it's on the todo  list. So I will start with it as soon as possible (within 2 weeks). So I can't really say anything about moving it into VM1.1 at the moment.Right now, my times is taken up with clearing other (payed) works I have on the list.

One thing that I will add is an install/uninstall feature. I can send you a line when I'm starting to work on the mod.   :)
/Best wishes, Daniel