Author Topic: Shopper Group Extension v0.7.70 and v1.1.5  (Read 279466 times)

juppjupp

Re: Shopper Group Extension v0.7.00
« Reply #15 on: February 29, 2008, 12:46:39 pm »
NICE!! :D You seem to have solved almost all of the problems I had in Virtuemart!
This should DEFINITELY be a part of the core! GREAT job!

The only thing I miss now is the possibillity to give free freight/discount on freight cost if customers buy with let say visa-card etc. etc., e.g. a flexible system of freight metod discount.  (not a decuction in total price if paying with visa, wich is possible now).

I bet it would be nice to have this split in shopper groups ;) at least for Wholesale/retailers.

T.

Daniel Jonsson

• Contributing Developer
« Reply #16 on: February 29, 2008, 13:15:25 pm »
Haha.. Sorry I will not implement that.. At the moment, I got a deadline that is comming closer as everyone else.

Nice that you liked it, my extension, just hope it's bugfree.

To be able to show the street price you will need to change your flypage and add the tag {street_price}

I will write a note about this in the documentation.

/Daniel
Donations are appreciated.

juppjupp

« Reply #17 on: February 29, 2008, 13:38:01 pm »
Great hack anyways! :D

BTW, I guess I have to add the tag to the product details page too? :)

Daniel Jonsson

• Contributing Developer
« Reply #18 on: February 29, 2008, 15:26:55 pm »
You will need to add it to all templates. The tax used is based on the shopper group used as street price. So for example if you have a shopper group without tax as wholesales and have a default shopper group for the final customer. Then you set the wholesales shopper group to use the default shopper group as street price. This will result in the price be listed both with the street price with including tax and the wholesales excluding tax.

It's correct that you if you connect a product to a wholesales shopper group it will not be shown, this does also applies for files. Since a file can be added a product.

The street price is connected to shopper group and product. So some products can have street prices and other doesn't have to use it. I have also added so it's possible to remove the price on the product based on shopper group and product ID. This feature will be added on next version, I'm bug testing it at the moment.

The feature to remove the "add to cart" button was released in last version and makes it possible to show an "add to Cart" button based on shopper group and product ID. I hope this is flexible enough.

/Daniel

RolandD

• Home of CSVI
« Reply #19 on: March 02, 2008, 09:40:26 am »
Daniel,

Your hack seems to have raised the interest of quite some people. We should see if it is possible to get this integrated into the VM core :) Though I have no say in that :) Ghehehehehehe.

The reason I am posting is that I saw in your openings post that you want to include CSV import. My suggestion is to add support for your hack to my component CSV Improved. This will allow the users to use their regular import/export. What you think about it?
Regards,

RolandD

CSVI
http://www.csvimproved.com/

Daniel Jonsson

• Contributing Developer
« Reply #20 on: March 03, 2008, 09:08:40 am »
Might be a good idea to add support into your tool. I will look into it later.

/Best Wishes, Daniel

aravot

• Peter
  • Quality&Testing Team
    • VirtueMart Extensions
« Reply #21 on: March 03, 2008, 09:27:25 am »
Using VirtueMart 1.0.14 and Joomla 1.0.15, I ftp-ed v0.7.00 files, when I tried to access VM in frontend or backend I get the following error.

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare vmLanguage::$_PHPSHOP_ADMIN_CFG_SHOPPER_GROUP_ORDER_CONTROL in /home/example.com/administrator/components/com_virtuemart/languages/english.php on line 1459

Daniel Jonsson

• Contributing Developer
« Reply #22 on: March 03, 2008, 11:06:31 am »
I made a small screw up in the english language file. To fix version 0.7.00 replace the english file with the one attached here. Next version released will have this fixed.

Location of languages files for Virtuemart is:

"administrator\components\com_virtuemart\languages\"

/Daniel

[attachment cleanup by admin]

aravot

• Peter
  • Quality&Testing Team
    • VirtueMart Extensions
Re: Shopper Group Extension v0.7.01
« Reply #23 on: March 03, 2008, 19:43:57 pm »
Daniel,

I have to say this is one of the best VM hacks/add-ons I have seen, thank you.

juppjupp

« Reply #24 on: March 04, 2008, 09:03:52 am »
I just have to agree (again) this hack is the reason why I can use Virtuemart..

really looking forward to test the discount and street-price addons +++

Daniel Jonsson

• Contributing Developer
« Reply #25 on: March 04, 2008, 09:49:02 am »
Thanks guys. It does really makes me happy that you all like it.

I will upload a new version since a new bug was found. I'm still working on a new release with the new features. I just want to test it little bit more my self. But the street price/recommended customers price implementation seems to work well after some tweaking. But we will see. I'm also working on rewriting part of the ps_product.php to speed up listing of products.

/Best wishes, Daniel

juppjupp

Re: Shopper Group Extension v0.7.02
« Reply #26 on: March 05, 2008, 11:24:20 am »
Hi again Daniel, I was just wondering if you know about this "issue"?

http://dev.virtuemart.net/cb/issue/1821?navigation=true

Wouldn´t it be wonderful to add a checkbox wich can fix it, it is a real bitch the way it works now...

My donation is "around the corner" :P

T.

Daniel Jonsson

• Contributing Developer
Re: Shopper Group Extension v0.7.02
« Reply #27 on: March 05, 2008, 13:12:53 pm »
Sure that is an easy thing to. I'm actually rewriting part of the ps_product.php at the moment to handle the prices in a better way.

I just need to understand what the problem really is... Since the persons not logged in at the moment is handled like the default shopper. So all things connected to the default shopper will be used when not logged in.

/Daniel

Daniel Jonsson

• Contributing Developer
Re: Shopper Group Extension v0.7.50pre
« Reply #28 on: March 05, 2008, 23:22:11 pm »
I have uploaded a prerelease version ready for bugtesting. The street price hack done by Pisu has been integrated into this. I want to thank him for the idea and his great work. http://forum.virtuemart.net/index.php?topic=24118.0

The street price is picked from the street price shopper group and so is the including taxes or not. So if that group has their prices including taxes the street price will be shown including taxes. You can also change the layout for the street price in the language file. Please see the readme file for more information on howto change that. normal html tags are supported.

/Best wishes, Daniel

juppjupp

Re: Shopper Group Extension v0.7.50pre
« Reply #29 on: March 06, 2008, 08:53:30 am »
Ah.. super nice Daniel!

Only one thing I wonder about, is it possible in this prerelease to disable the global discount for the "forhandler/wholesale" group´s different product price?

T.