News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

dtree not switching to flypage

Started by Michael Mais, January 13, 2008, 08:02:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Michael Mais

Extremely strange behaviour. First Clicking a category in dtree does not switch to the product listing but just loads my "home" page.
I managed to get rid of that one by switching of "Search Engine friendly URL" in Joomla. Now instead of a listing of the products I get multiple "Sort Selection Boxes" (see attached screenshot). The number of "boxes" is directly related to the number of products in the category.

I think the problem has nothing to do with the present build, but what can it be? Advice is welcome!

Am back testing after updating my site to PHP5. My provider moved initially to a new server with PHP5 but also MySQL4.0. Could not call my site anymore and had to move again to PHP5 & SQL4.1. Hope no server site problems anymore until VM stable.

Michael

[attachment cleanup by admin]

kwgerdyk

I Have had the problem. In my case it was the Cache setting in Joomla configuration what did the trick. It must be set to off.