Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

[CONFIRMED - DEV NEEDED] unable to add new discounts

Started by JoomDav2010, December 24, 2007, 14:14:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JoomDav2010

Problem with discounted prices

Description:
The product discount functionnality doesn't seem to work at all. (maybe not implemented yet ?)
I am able to set up and save a discount in "Add/Edit Product Discount" but when I go back to "Product Discount List"  no product discount appears.
In the product, no combo appears in "discounted price".

Linked problem : when I set a "Discounted price" in a product (in the "Product information" tab of the product) and save the informations, if I go back to the product information tab, the value of "Discounted price" is empty. In the shop, the discounted price is not visible (normal price appears).

VirtueMart Version: Nightly build 1110

Joomla Version : 1.5 RC4 "official"

Tested on IE7

System info:
Local wamp 5 server
Php 5.2.3
Apache 2.24

jenkinhill

Confirmed with J1.0.13 and VM rel 1110

Unable to save new discounts either with Add/Edit Product Discount or using the discount edit on the product entry page.
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

gregdev

[tr][td]
[/td][td]
www.plainlycode.com[/td][/tr]
[/table]

jenkinhill

Greg, this is not properly fixed yet. In simple layout Add/Edit Product Discount can be used to create new discounts. But when making a new discount price using override on the product description the new discount price is not applied, but an entry of zero discount is entered into the Product Discount List.

It is not possible to add discount using extended layout.

VM1112 on Joomla 1.0.13
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum