Author Topic: All-in-one checkout page.  (Read 17009 times)

PolishedGeek

• 3rd party VirtueMart Developer
  • Joomla! Innovation Refined.
    • Polished Geek, LLC - Joomla! extensions, web development & custom integrations
Re: All-in-one checkout page.
« Reply #15 on: December 11, 2011, 00:40:02 am »
To whom it may concern, I would like to share the other side of this issue.

The user “Domenec” was indeed banned from our site after it became apparent it was impossible to have a productive working relationship with him. He violated our TOS repeatedly with his treatment of our employees. He has not been entirely truthful in his statements here, and he included false and misleading information that we would like to correct, if we may.

Yes, it is absolutely true that he experienced some problems trying to use our product in his website. His statement that he “never” received any support is absolutely false, however. Our staff responded to him in both his support tickets AND in our website forums. As CEO, I exchanged several emails with him personally myself, trying to assist him.  We have documented proof of this in our ticket system records, so I have no idea why he has claimed here and elsewhere that he “never” received any support.

In spite of our efforts to assist Domenec, it became clear that he was uncooperative and becoming increasingly abusive to our staff.  It was very difficult to try to work with him, and he was obviously unhappy with both the product and our company. We offered him a refund under our satisfaction guarantee, which he did not respond to, but instead posted on the JED that he had “lost his $89” and that he had received no support. We interpreted that statement to mean that a refund was wanted, so we cancelled the order and issued an immediate refund of his full purchase price. 

Amazingly, he then became even more abusive and threatening in his emails to us. Here are verbatim quotes from his emails threatening to “fill internet complaints about your product”, “I you don't reactive my account I do much reviews of your products very bad in ALL WORLD WEBSITe” and “I dedicate rest of my life to talk about your bad product. I can buy domain onepagechekout-badsoftware.com and prevent people to buy your software”. 

Domenec has repeatedly violated our TOS with threats and abusive treatment of our staff, and therefore is indeed banned from our site.

We don’t claim to be perfect, and we try very hard to make things right when and if they aren’t. All of us at Polished Geek take customer satisfaction very personally, because to each and every one of our customers, it IS personal.  Sadly, that was not something we were going to be able to achieve with this customer, and we felt it best for all concerned that we terminate the relationship.

~ Deb Cinkus, CEO of Polished Geek
~ Deb Cinkus, CEO
Polished Geek, LLC   |    www.PolishedGeek.com

Creators of JoomLister - eBay Lister for Joomla!

VirtueMart Forum

Re: All-in-one checkout page.
« Reply #15 on: December 11, 2011, 00:40:02 am »