News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Addition of view Attribute link, need list view attribute button.

Started by aravot, November 09, 2007, 22:05:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aravot

VirtueMart 1.1 r1037

How to view list of 'Attributes'? at the moment have to click on 'Add Attribute' button than click on Cancel button from newly opened tab to go to list of attributes there should be a direct link button/URL to attribute list or am I missing something.

jenkinhill

I have always added attributes using the Product Status panel, which works very well. I tried the Add attribute link you pointed out and cannot see what it does, I enter an attribute but while it appears on the attribute list (like you, I can see no other way to get there except hitting cancel!) it does not appear in the attributes on the product status page, nor in the selector when making a purchase.

Am I missing something, too?  Using Simple layout.

VirtueMart 1.1: Ver. 1037
Joomla! Version: Joomla! 1.0.13 Stable [ Sunglow ]

And

VirtueMart 1.1: Ver. 1037
Joomla! Version: Joomla! 1.5 Beta3+ Rev 9328 9 November
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

Michael Mais

Parent and Child Products are working and displaying. Took a little bit of learning but when you get the hang of it then it is ok.

I need to delete a wrong entered attribut, but I can not find the Button to display the attributes for a product. Maybe it is missing.

If somebody wants to see what I am doing - www.ot-mais.com - is my side. Please do not hack!

Michael