News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

DPS Payment Module help.

Started by kelfy, October 17, 2007, 06:52:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kelfy

Hi,

I'm having trouble on using DPS Payment module. Since I'm not quite familiar with DPS. Lucky that someone already created DPS payment moudule so I install that on my website.

Now I have PxPayUserId and PxPayKey. But the payment module need to enter MAC Key which stated is given by DPS. Does anyone know what is MacKey is ? I've called DPS but they don't know as well. so what is MacKey?

Please help.. thanks
Kelfy

Osias

Hi there

You need to place the following URL into the DPS PSAccess URL box:

https://www.paymentexpress.com/pxpay/pxpay.aspx

Then setup a test product with the value of something like $1. Purchase it via DPS with a valid credit card, and you'll be taken to an external page hosted by DPS.

Because you have no MAC key, you will be prompted with an error message - something like "NN". Once you've seen the error code, ring DPS and tell them.

We had this exact same problem when using the module. After ringing them with the error code, they emailed us a Mac and Access key. Never had any problems since.

Anyway i hope this helps.

Mike

krazeguy

Does this module require an SSL certificate? Or anything special with Westpac 3D Secure?

Also after the Successful payment has been made with DPS I click NEXT and I get a white page that simply says;

OK

This document has moved HERE

And then the customer must click 'Here' to go back to the Joomla/Virtuemart ... 'Your order was successful'

Anyone else experienced similar issues?

w_d_o_a

I was involved with the original creation of this module. Sam Pipe did 99% of the work and i have it working successfully on 2 sites. I have just revisited it to check some things and perhaps i can help. I cant remember exactly how it all works, but at least i have  a working version and still have all the development emails to share if required :-)

Newb2vm

The greatest learning curve , is to be willing to learn..
~myself.

PatrickVisser

Hi

Please provide new link for Module / Plugin. The MediaFire link previouslyy mentioned is broken.

Can you also confirm that this is a working module for VM2.0?

Many Thanks,
Patrick