News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

VM1.1 didn't work with JA RC3 SEO?

Started by DH, October 11, 2007, 02:58:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DH

I got a fresh install of JOOMLA1.5 RC3 and VM1.1 979 nightly build.

After setting Joomla SEO on, will go to HTTP 404 ERROR in detailed products. And,after disable, it turns OK again!

Need some help,pls!

P.S. how to use OPEN SEF on both this version of JOOMLA & VM?
---------------------------------------
PHP v5.3.1          |  Apache v2.2.41
MySQL v5.1.41   |  XAMPP 1.7.3
phpMyAdmin v3.2.4
Windows 7 SP1 Professional

DH

Quote from: aravot on October 11, 2007, 21:41:06 PM
Is there a Joomla 1.5 version of OpenSEF?

I do not think so. OpenSEF has not updated for months (maybe should say years),but JA1.5 has just come out recently. The point is can we change something on the existing OpenSEF(version 2.0.0-RC5) to make it fit with the latest version of JA and VM?

Any way, the problem of JA's default SEF with VM1.1  seems still pending. Looking further for help!!!
PHP v5.3.1          |  Apache v2.2.41
MySQL v5.1.41   |  XAMPP 1.7.3
phpMyAdmin v3.2.4
Windows 7 SP1 Professional

MacAddict

I have just encountered this too, with a fresh nightly build of Joomla and VM 1.1.

jenkinhill

I think you will have to wait until J1.5 and VM1.1 are in final release versions before adding in other components. Almost certainly, as with current versions, some addons will not happily sit together.
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

MacAddict

I don't think its  a Joomla issue, but a VM one. On a nightly build of Joomla with SEF enabled, sef works fine on Joomla pages (eg .../index.php/joomla-overview), click on a product details and I get 404. Switch SEF off and product details page works.

MacAddict