News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

[SOLVED] In fronted browsing product in IE generates error.

Started by aravot, September 20, 2007, 03:58:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

aravot

The answer is in my post.

It is caused by Product Categories Module specifically JS menu option.

Don't use product categories module or if you have to, don't use JS menu option until a fix has been made.

Matt

Hmmm, I'm not using that module.  Not sure what to do then...

Matt

Here is the error I am getting.  Its only in IE, and it occurs about 50% of the time:

After you click ok it goes to a blank page.

VirtueMart Version:

Joomla/Mambo Version:

Matt

I realize I posted this on the wrong thread, but it was one of the only posts with this exact problem. Ok, so does that mean you can't help? I guess I'll look elsewhere, thanks.

RedLight Traitor

change the menu type from JScook to Link List or some other option.
www.shopknowlabel.com
www.chickarita.org
www.coverplayard.com

If I can be of any assistance to you, please don't  hesitate to skype me at "redlighttraitor" Thanks for all who have helped me! - Johnny
Joomla Website Development and Los Angeles SEO Services
www.redlightfusion.com

faulk511

Ok - This is odd - I'm using Joomla 1.5.9 and VM 1.1.3 Stable and I'mve getting a very similar error only on IE.  Firefox is fine.

Is there anyone that could help me narrow it down?  I've already disabled the catagories menu and did something else like link list and still has issue. 

Regards - GF

faulk511

I appreciate the post - However it just point's me to use firefox - If I had it my way everyone would use that - But I need to be IE compat.  So do you have an idea where or what I could "hunt" for to correct the issue.  It's only when I click on a product in IE that the error appears.?  Do I have access to find out what error that was that got corrected?  I would hate to this error after an update be a "kill my project"