News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

[UNDER REVIEW] Bug "Multi Image upload" of produtcs and "Customer Reviews:"

Started by bembi, September 21, 2007, 09:24:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bembi

Hi all !

Description:
1. I cant using funtion upload multi image for products , when i press save button in FileManager::Image/File , i see a blank page
2. I write customer reviews for product , but it is not display content typed and only view info " There are yet no reviews for this product.
Be the first to write a review...
You already have written a review for this product. Thank you "

VirtueMart Version:
VirtueMart 1.1 revision 953

Joomla/Mambo Version:
Joomla 1.0.12

System info:
PHP built On:  Linux linux.lab.com 2.6.15-1.2054_FC5 #1 Tue Mar 14 15:48:33 EST 2006 i686 
Database Version:  5.0.18 
PHP Version:  5.1.2 
Web Server:  Apache/2.2.0 (Fedora) 
WebServer to PHP interface:  apache2handler 
Joomla! Version:  Joomla! 1.0.12 Stable [ Sunfire ] 25 December 2006 01:00 UTC 

sory aboaut my english ....thanks

aravot

Quote from: bembi on September 21, 2007, 09:24:23 AM
Description:
1. I cant using funtion upload multi image for products , when i press save button in FileManager::Image/File , i see a blank page
Is this in VirtueMart, I don't see a FileManger in VM 1.1?

2. I write customer reviews for product , but it is not display content typed and only view info " There are yet no reviews for this product.

Review works fine for me, with the exception of when submitting review the URL changes to main site URL.

What language do you speak?

DMA

aravot, clicking the media icon in product list will take you to the "Filemanager"

Working as expected for me

VirtueMart Version:
1.1.0 svn version 953

Joomla/Mambo Version:
Joomla 1.0.13

System info:
Database Version: 4.1.22-standard-log
PHP Version: 5.0.5
Web Server: Apache 1.3.37

/DMA

DMA

Quote from: bembi on September 21, 2007, 09:24:23 AM

Description:

Hi bembi, you need to approve/publish the review in the backend or select "Auto-Publish Reviews" in configuration.

/DMA

aravot

Quote from: DMA on September 21, 2007, 20:26:30 PM
aravot, clicking the media icon in product list will take you to the "Filemanager"

Thanks, had never clicked on that icon, I access it through the left navigation side bar.

I don't work with downloads or extra images, how can you change the file location, please reply it there.