News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

Testing version 1.1 beta... before I send in a bug report

Started by Sophia, March 05, 2007, 23:21:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sophia

Hi, I am testing the 1.1 beta version. So far it seems to work fairly smoothly; I had a few error messages when testing the coupon installation but most of it seems to work fine. (good job!)

However I am trying to create downloadable items; and it does not seem in the usual place, which in 1.0 is Dimensions and Weight. Of course I have checked if the options were ticked correctly, they are. Either I am completely blind, overlooking something or it has not been developed yet... or... (gasp!) it might be a bug.

Before I send in a bug report though, I would like to ask here if others have seen the same thing. Thanks!

Sophia

Another thing I just noticed: however I set the user settings (register, silent registration or no registration), at checkout I always get the same (registration) options. Before I had the settings to silent registration, and the buyer could immediately after checkout continue with paying. Another bug? Or something I missed?

aravot

Quote from: Sophia on March 06, 2007, 02:27:35 AM
Another thing I just noticed: however I set the user settings (register, silent registration or no registration), at checkout I always get the same (registration) options. Before I had the settings to silent registration, and the buyer could immediately after checkout continue with paying. Another bug? Or something I missed?

Could not replicate, works OK for me using VM 1.1 r935.

As for the first issue I have never used digital goods, could you elaborate more, please try latest build.

macallf

Long time ago but....

To add downloadable files. Click on the media icon beside the product you wish to add files to.

In the window that opens select new, select your file using browse and then in the dropdown of filetype select downloadable file and specify where you want it saved. Click save, you have now added media to the product. That simple.
Mark
All of My old mods are now available on my website.
Mark Callf Designs

If you like the work I've done for VM please fell free to Donate

Please Note: I am no longer actively developing or involved with VM development.