News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

[FIXED] Frontend problems in the latest Joomla and VM1.1

Started by DH, September 01, 2007, 17:38:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DH

Hi everyone,

My question is simple,It shows in the front end as following:

On the PRODUCTCATEGORIESMODULE
QuoteWarning: include(D:\AppServ\www\joomla15/modules/vm_JSCook.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in D:\AppServ\www\joomla15\modules\mod_product_categories\mod_product_categories.php on line 59

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening 'D:\AppServ\www\joomla15/modules/vm_JSCook.php' for inclusion (include_path='.;C:\php5\pear') in D:\AppServ\www\joomla15\modules\mod_product_categories\mod_product_categories.php on line 59

And then, when I click on the "FEATUREDPRODUCTS" or "RAMDOMPRODUCTS" module, it popup a warning such " operation terminal".

Any idea,pls?
---------------------------------------
PHP v5.3.1          |  Apache v2.2.41
MySQL v5.1.41   |  XAMPP 1.7.3
phpMyAdmin v3.2.4
Windows 7 SP1 Professional

DH

Sorry for reply late, sir! I am trying the latest nightly build (942), the latest Joomla1.5 SVN,updated today.
phpMyAdmin v3.2.4

gregdev

Did you install the VirtueMart module (mod_virtuemart)? It is required for vm_JSCook.php to be present.

Greg

[tr][td]
[/td][td]
www.plainlycode.com[/td][/tr]
[/table]

DH

Thanks for the tip!

Yeah,I did installed "mod_virtuemart", and now I find that "vm_JSCook.php is already inside the directory
Quote(root)\modules\mod_virtuemart
It should be present or not in this status?

And,I can go on testing without install (mod_virtuemart) module? Just curiously, I know I will go to release this module for the next step of testing.
phpMyAdmin v3.2.4

DH

I got my screen shoot here, everything seems the same as the above photo.

Every time, I uninstall the previous verson of JA and VM,then install the latest nightly build. Every time,same problem comes out. Why  ???

But I find the "solution" from the other post as following:
Quoteedit the Product Categories module and change the 'Category display type' parameter to 'Linked List'.

It works fine so far.

[attachment cleanup by admin]
phpMyAdmin v3.2.4

aravot

I found the problem, I had manually copied the vm_JSCook.php file so didn't get the error, yesterday I started with fresh installation and got the error.

QuoteWarning: include(/home/example.com/modules/vm_JSCook.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/example.com/modules/mod_product_categories/mod_product_categories.php on line 59

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening '/home/example.com/modules/vm_JSCook.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/php5/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/example.com/modules/mod_product_categories/mod_product_categories.php on line 59

In Joomla 1.5 modules are categorized in their respective folders so vm_JSCook.php and other related files are in mod_virtuemart folder however mod_product_categories.php file is looking in the main module folder for those files hence the error.

Joomla 1.5 r9065
VM 1.1 r962

gregdev

Yes. That is what is happening. It's not too bad to check with Joomla! version we're in and form paths based on that information. We're discussing, though, a different solution right now. We'll see which we decide to use.

Greg

[tr][td]
[/td][td]
www.plainlycode.com[/td][/tr]
[/table]

gorbehnare

When using product categories module, only JSCOOK wokrs. Other menues will not work and the front end will display the following errors and warnings:

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class MamboMartTree in /hermes/web03/b356/pow.rickypersaud/beta/modules/mod_virtuemart/vm_JSCook.php on line 80

Warning: include_once(/hermes/web03/b356/pow.rickypersaud/beta/modules/mod_product_categories/vm_transmenu/Shop_Menu.php) [function.include-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /hermes/web03/b356/pow.rickypersaud/beta/modules/mod_virtuemart/vm_transmenu.php on line 30

Warning: include_once() [function.include]: Failed opening '/hermes/web03/b356/pow.rickypersaud/beta/modules/mod_product_categories/vm_transmenu/Shop_Menu.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /hermes/web03/b356/pow.rickypersaud/beta/modules/mod_virtuemart/vm_transmenu.php on line 30

Fatal error: Class 'Shop_Menu' not found in /hermes/web03/b356/pow.rickypersaud/beta/modules/mod_virtuemart/vm_transmenu.php on line 34

VM 1.1 SVN 961
Joomla! 1.5 SVN 9036

mod-product_categories.php has been modified (the path to mod_virtuemart was corrected):
if ( $menutype == 'links' ) {
/* MENUTPYE LINK LIST */
require_once(CLASSPATH.'ps_product_category.php');
$ps_product_category = new ps_product_category();

echo $ps_product_category->get_category_tree( $category_id, $class_mainlevel );

}
elseif( $menutype == "transmenu" ) {
/* TransMenu script to display a DHTML Drop-Down Menu */
include( $mosConfig_absolute_path . '/modules/mod_virtuemart/vm_transmenu.php' );

}
elseif( $menutype == "dtree" ) {
/* dTree script to display structured categories */
include( $mosConfig_absolute_path . '/modules/mod_virtuemart/vm_dtree.php' );

}
elseif( $menutype == "jscook" ) {
/* JSCook Script to display structured categories */
include( $mosConfig_absolute_path . '/modules/mod_virtuemart/vm_JSCook.php' );

}
elseif( $menutype == "tigratree" ) {
/* TigraTree script to display structured categories */
include( $mosConfig_absolute_path . '/modules/mod_virtuemart/vm_tigratree.php' );
}

Other types of menus work in mod_VirtueMart except for js_cook (It says something cannot be re-declared) and it's because I already have js_cook loaded in the product categories mod (that just makes logical sense). Disabling the category mode will fix this issue.