News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

[SOLVED] Checkout Page MISSING on 1.5 SVN

Started by Tim, September 02, 2007, 05:40:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tim

The Demo on this site is clearly a 1.5 build that is being used, which tells me that it is possible to use VirtueMart on Joomla 1.5.  I have the Joomla 1.5 nightly build from August 30th installed on my site, and have instaleld VM (latest release), on it.  I've got it working, but when I go to "Checkout", NOTHING displays from VirtuMart on the page.  Everything else does, but nothing from VirtueMart.

PLEASE tell me what I need to do to get VM to allow users to checkout.  Thank you!

Tim. ???

Tim

Please check the demo site out and see that the Checkout page does not display. You can add items from the lower left part of the homepage.

http://aimforgrowth.com/websites/jldiamond/

gregdev

You appear to be using VirtueMart 1.0.12 (or some version from the 1.0.x branch). That version is not compatible with Joomla! 1.5. We are currently working to make VirtueMart 1.1 (in beta testing right now) compatible with J! 1.5. The demo site is running VirtueMart 1.1.

Greg

[tr][td]
[/td][td]
www.plainlycode.com[/td][/tr]
[/table]

Tim

Thank you SOOO much for answering this question of mine, however, the question is . . . where can I find a copy of VirueMart 1.1 (which is currently in Beta Testing mode)?

gregdev

We are preparing for the beta 2 release, so we don't currently have an up-to-date official release. Our Q&T manager is hosting a nightly build of VM 1.1 - you should use that.

And, since Joomla! 1.5 is changing constantly, we are developing against the J! 1.5 SVN (not the release candidates). So, you should use a nightly build for Joomla, too.

Feel free to test and provide feedback in our Q&T forum.

Greg

[tr][td]
[/td][td]
[/table]

aravot

This is a bug in VM 1.1 r917, I too missing the confirmation message that comes after order submission (see image taken from VM 1.0.12)

gregdev

Which payment method did you use?

Greg

Edit: Nevermind. I verified it on Cash Only.

[tr][td]
[/td][td]
[/table]

gregdev

[tr][td]
[/td][td]
[/table]

aravot

Could you please move this to Q&T section or grant me permission to move post.

After updating checkout.thankyou.php my DHL module stopped working I don't have a backup of old checkout.thankyou.php file so I am not sure if it is related to the change or simply DHL system is down, all I get is.
QuoteExpress: The shipment could not be rated. [code 202]

* All dollar amounts must be numeric. [code 3023]

Next Afternoon: The shipment could not be rated. [code 202]

Second Day: The shipment could not be rated. [code 202]

Ground: The shipment could not be rated. [code 202]

Express 10:30am: The shipment could not be rated. [code 202]

Edited:
Never mind, it's DHL shipping error see http://virtuemart.net/index.php?option=com_smf&Itemid=71&topic=31482.0