News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

[SOLVED] In VM 1.1 where is Add to cart image

Started by aravot, August 09, 2007, 08:55:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gregdev

[tr][td]
[/td][td]
www.plainlycode.com[/td][/tr]
[/table]

TomC

Where is the code that controls the display of the "add to cart" image(s)?

gregdev

Do you mean the choices in the attached image?

That ability to choose the image is apparently not there anymore. I do not know the reason for this. My guess is that because we have the concept of themes, this is now just part of the theme.

Should a particular theme be allowed to offer the user more than one add-to-cart image through a configuration choice? Or should the image be determined by the existence of the single image in the theme.

Greg

[attachment cleanup by admin]

[tr][td]
[/td][td]
[/table]

aravot

That is what I was referring to, leave it to individual themes, I was just wondering where it went, thanks for responding.

TomC

Quote from: TomC on August 10, 2007, 16:04:25 PM
Where is the code that controls the display of the "add to cart" image(s)?

I was actually referring to the actual php code that controls the function.

gregdev

The image is specified through a CSS class in theme.css (in the 'themes' directory). The class is addtocart_button. That class is applied to elements in multiple templates, depending on what page you are viewing. If you search the themes directory for that class, you'll find all of the files.

Greg

[tr][td]
[/td][td]
[/table]

Roxy

Is there anyway you can specify exactly where the "Themes" directory is?  I don't have one and can not find it.  I have found a theme.css file, but it does not make any reference to the add to cart button.

This is very frustrating.  ??? It seems like the developers of Virtuemart want to purposely hide how to edit this. 

I have managed to edit in the shop.product.details.php, but I want to completely delete the text and only use the image, and I don't know how to do this.  My image and the text show up together.  I half a$$ fixed by making the font size 1pt, so it is very tiny. Click here http://boneful.com/shopping/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=shop.flypage&product_id=13&category_id=2&manufacturer_id=0&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=1to see.

Thanks for any help! Roxy
Knowledge is Power!
Joomla 1.0.15, VM 1.1.0

pcjunkie

I have tried adding an "alt" to the form input but the text still shows... :-[