Author Topic: Menus  (Read 1934 times)

graham

• Beginner
Menus
« on: June 11, 2007, 19:37:41 pm »
hi there guys i have been playing about with this for a bit now and can anyone please tell me is it poss to have two menus running?? I have the one for all my products but would like to add one maybe two more can anyone help??
The reason for this is i sell aquatic products and i have one for tropical I need one for cold water, it would just make it easyer for my customers .

kind regards
Graham

Joseph Kwan

• Advanced
Re: Menus
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2007, 19:55:54 pm »
Not sure what menus you are referring to. If you are using the joomla menu, you can make copies of the module mod_mainmenu to achieve your airms. Just go to Modules/Site Modules to access that function.
If you mean the product categories module, you will need to do some hacking into the code.
Joseph
Joomla/VM Upgrade Services. Problems with your migration? We can help.
Custom extensions to VM. Performance Tuning. Template modifications and advices.
Pay service to make VM work according to your needs. Your Joomla/VM solutions are just a PM away.

graham

• Beginner
Re: Menus
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2007, 21:13:43 pm »
HI there thanks for your quick reply, I was referring to product categories module. Was wondering if there was a hack or someone new of a tweak for me, and before someone starts saying do this do that sorry guys i am a novice when it comes to this so if so kind person would help me with this i would be grateful.

thanks in advance
Graham