Author Topic: tweak related product and sort by manufaturer  (Read 2859 times)

conanqtran

• Beginner
tweak related product and sort by manufaturer
« on: December 23, 2005, 18:29:03 pm »
hi guys,

i was customizing VirtualMart for a client and notice that VirtualMart only display 4 related products even though you select more than that in the admin. What I did was to remove this so that it show whatever number of related product you choose. However the problem is that it will make the produc detail page looks urgly, so I make it so that it always show 4 related product in a row, then next 4 etc...

I also made it so that you can sort the product list page by manufacturer and show the manufacturer name in the list.

Is there a place where i can post the changes or i just post it here if anyone's interested....

mosey

• Zetahelp.net
Re: tweak related product and sort by manufaturer
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2005, 00:29:07 am »
I guess this would be the ideal forum section to post in seeing as it's Modifications, Hacks and Tweaks. I'm sure many would appreciate your help with this matter :)
Back again! :) September 12th 2006

Don't worry about absolute urls! If you move your images around you can use this to update your database links!

Why not join the virtuemart IRC channel at #virtuemart on chat.freenode.net?

Matt

• Beginner
Re: tweak related product and sort by manufaturer
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2007, 20:03:21 pm »
I would love to know how you were able to have more than one row of related products.  I have been searching all over trying to find the answer...