Author Topic: vm_tigratree.php to the build scripts  (Read 2665 times)

Spirandelli

• Beginner
vm_tigratree.php to the build scripts
« on: May 25, 2007, 15:44:18 pm »
Hi guys

Just a little annotation: Apparently, there's a new file called vm_tigratree.php which is included in 1.1.0
Unfortunately, it hasn't been added to the build scripts yet, which causes an error while installing the VM Module.

(I've added this file manually to "mod_virtuemart_1.1.0.tar.gz" and it installed without problems - just wanted to add that to the forum so that some could please update the scripts)

gregdev

• PlainlyCode
Re: vm_tigratree.php to the build scripts
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2007, 17:40:42 pm »
Thanks for noticing this. I had added it to the Linux build script back at the beginning of April, but missed the Windows build script. It is now added.

Greg

Garry

• Beginner
    • PerfectMatchFavors
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2007, 23:23:34 pm »
actually I just did a linux build today and it is still missing.

cheers,
Garry
http://www.perfectmatchfavors.com
Elegant wedding accessories

gregdev

• PlainlyCode
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2007, 00:37:04 am »
Missing from the VM module archive?

Did you update your build script? Checking the history on the file (build_virtuemart_complete.sh) indicates that it was added on April 9. Checking the build script itself shows that vm_tigratree.php is included. And, running a sample build includes the file in the module for me.

Greg

Garry

• Beginner
    • PerfectMatchFavors
« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2007, 13:52:39 pm »
it was missing the vm_tigratree.php within the mod. I looked at the build script and it looked like the syntax was wrong. I corrected and everything is fine now. I did a refresh of files last night so everything should of been current.
http://www.perfectmatchfavors.com
Elegant wedding accessories