Author Topic: Lightbox + more images hack 1.0.11 - IMPROVED!  (Read 290629 times)

SwPz

• Beginner
Re: Lightbox + more images hack 1.0.11 - IMPROVED!
« Reply #300 on: February 17, 2008, 15:39:22 pm »
Its me again.  I figured out that the additional module VA Product Slider for the Ja Larix template also uses mootools.  When I delete this file in my Ja Larix template folder this hack works properly.

So does this mean mootools can only be used for one application on a site at a time?

I would like to use the VA Product Slider module if possible.  Is there a way to get both working properly?

hihi, I'm not sure about the mootools version for VA product slider. But I know that there is a conflict for mootools for ja_slideshow and the mootools used for this lightbox feature. One is v1.1 and one is v1.00. Since the lightbox is used for displaying additional product images for me in the product details pages as long as I don't have both functions on the same page will do. So I only published the slideshow on my homepage (front page), and subsequent pages (or rather my VM pages) it is disabled. In that way, I can still use both functions and get both to work.

If you want them to coexists, I think you need to figure out how to upgrade the mootools and slimbox js to the latest version and changed a little of the code yourself. hths~

ruudjonk

• 3rd party VirtueMart Developer
« Reply #301 on: February 17, 2008, 18:30:44 pm »
I dont know the Ja Larix version, but i got the vm slider from gavick working on my website that uses mootools and lightbox on the product page.

check my site to see it at work. www.guarley.com

I created a topic about how to get this slider to work when using another template, just search for it if you are interested, its out there.

kikos

• Beginner
« Reply #302 on: February 25, 2008, 11:01:37 am »
hello
I have only a little problem (the same I see in other post but non find solution)
all work good but if I more images for ex 2, I can select the first or second but when click for zoom always open the first

why?

macallf

• Mark Callf Design
« Reply #303 on: February 25, 2008, 15:02:09 pm »
because all support and updates are now on mt site.

This has been resolved for the latest version.

http://design.markcallf.co.uk
Mark
All of My old mods are now available on my website.
Mark Callf Designs

If you like the work I've done for VM please fell free to Donate

Please Note: I am no longer actively developing or involved with VM development.

kikos

• Beginner
« Reply #304 on: February 25, 2008, 16:47:14 pm »
I start from your website download the file from your website not from here.

Here only search a solution

ok post the question in your forum

active8

« Reply #305 on: April 09, 2008, 01:28:02 am »
ok, why is this not working on my site? I have follwed the instructions from the 1st post - since replacing my shop.product_details.php file my thumbs have got massive and have screwed the layout - please advise!

korb

• Quality&Testing Team
  • VM 2.0 in heavy testing
    • Buy my work
« Reply #306 on: April 10, 2008, 23:48:54 pm »
don worry active8, my hope is that when the VM stable is released, soeren himself will look at all other contributions in this forum, because you can see the most replied topics have a nice contribution. Finally he'll fix them for the stable version of VM. I hope so
Cheers

macallf

• Mark Callf Design
« Reply #307 on: April 11, 2008, 02:01:16 am »
As I said along way back, all support will be offered via my site. (In fact it is also said a couple of posts up!!)

As for saying i've installed and it doesn't work without giving a link to diagnose problems, how do you think people are going to help.

Again, full advise regarding installation, changes to css etc are given on my websiste. I assume you downloaded from there and read all the instructions!!! (N ot from the 1st post on here as there have been plenty of changes)

By the way VM1.1 has lightbox functionalities built in, but not the more images as in this mod!!
Mark
Mark Callf Designs

Please Note: I am no longer actively developing or involved with VM development.

MikeUK

• Global Moderator
« Reply #308 on: April 12, 2008, 15:15:55 pm »
.... soeren himself will look at all other contributions in this forum, because you can see the most replied topics have a nice contribution. Finally he'll fix them for the stable version of VM.

You know Soeren is one person, right? I don't imagine he'll look at every contribution. I would rather the person who added the contribution gave the support. They know it best. Such as Mark Calif does with his site. In other words. I wish every add-on developer had a site that I could go to for extra info and support.
Get answers faster:

I can build your online shop, setup or customize Virtuemart or help your existing shop maximize its potential. Email / PM for info

korb

• Quality&Testing Team
    • Buy my work
« Reply #309 on: April 13, 2008, 21:40:40 pm »
man, check the download are in www.virtuemart.com and see that every user upload is modified by soeren, our mighty coder. I know what I said, and don change my mind

macallf

• Mark Callf Design
« Reply #310 on: April 13, 2008, 21:53:42 pm »
There are no user uploads there!

They are modules and bots for joomal that work with VM, last modified by Soeren as he uploaded them and in the majority of cases, wrote them!!

Sorry to burst your bubble. but they are not modifications to VM base code.
Mark
Mark Callf Designs

korb

• Quality&Testing Team
    • Buy my work
« Reply #311 on: April 13, 2008, 22:03:44 pm »
sorry I typed wrong... I should write "misc"...those are not in the "user uploads"
Thanks macallf

davidbermudez

• Beginner
« Reply #312 on: November 28, 2008, 14:32:05 pm »
Hi,

Great work on your mod Macalf...i´m having some trouble with it...i´ve followed all steps but i get this message error...

"Fatal error: Call to undefined method ps_product_category::pathway_separator() in /home/eldiablo/public_html/joomla/administrator/components/com_virtuemart/html/shop.product_details.php on line 148"

I´m trying to get this site working...just testing www.eldiablo-lab.com/joomla, I have the FEATURED PRODUCTS mod installed on the frontpage but after the modifications of your mod i get that error message...

Thanks,

macallf

• Mark Callf Design
« Reply #313 on: November 28, 2008, 21:31:05 pm »
From what I can see from your site, you are using VM1.1.x, as clearly stated on my site and in this thread, the mod is designed for VM 1.0.x only!

None of my mods will work with VM1.1.x

You will have to restore your backup files to before the mod was installed, I hope you made backups!!!!
Mark
Mark Callf Designs

jvillegas

• Beginner
    • My Personal site
« Reply #314 on: December 09, 2008, 00:47:53 am »
this is a great mod, hope we can use it in vm1.1
Joomla 1.5.9
VirtueMart 1.1.2