News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

Cybersource Payment Module

Started by mrosile, October 25, 2006, 23:53:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mrosile

For anyone who has read my post back in August of 2006, sorry its taken me this long to get this done, but I've finally completed a CyberSource Payment module for VirtueMart!

I've attached a zip file containing the module and a README.txt file with installation instructions.  I hope there are still people out there that can use it!

If anyone has any problems using this module, I will do my best to fix any bugs and improve on the existing module, but please understand that I'm only working on this project in my spare time, so please have patience.

[attachment cleanup by admin]

mrosile

Update on the CyberSource payment module!

WHATS NEW:
   * Added additional CyberSource methods
      - Void Captures
      - Refund Payment
   * More detailed debug messages returned from the
     "handleError" function
   * AUTH_ONLY and AUTH_CAPTURE are both valid responses to CS_TYPE
      - AUTH_ONLY will only authorize the transaction
      - AUTH_CAPTURE will attempt to capture payment after performing
        authorization
   * REVIEW status for authorizations
      - If an authorization is marked as 'review', the order *should*
        still be recorded in VirtueMart along with the reason which
        will be displayed under the "Payment Log"
   * More detailed Payment log for each CyberSource service
   * No more error messages will be displayed when adding this payment
     module.

AmSt4ff

indeed i'm looking now for weeks for a Ogone module but nowhere and its also one of the big players in the merchant scene.....

LaTurco

Hi;

Install payflow pro sdk and enter user information but error message this below.

Error: User authentication failed

Error: Failure in Processing the Payment (ps_pfp)

Login ID, Partner ID and password is right.

pls help .

Thanks...

Bruce Bell

There is a list of payment processors that VirtueMart recognizes including, but not limited to, PayMeNow, NoChex, PayMate, 2Checkout and Echeck.  The one I would like to see someone get to work is Google Check-Out.  Until the end of 2007, there is no monthly fee and processing is free.  If someone has gotten it to work, please let me know!  :o  I have been working on it for a couple months now.

Mike C

payflow pro pleeeeeeeeeeeease , I'll contribute  $$$ , just need it to work, and soon

mrosile

Just wanted to post my latest update to the CyberSource payment module!

1.1.2 -- February 20th, 2007
----------------------------
* BUGFIX: AUTH_CAPTURE now works, the payment is first authorized and if successful
  will then be captured.
* BUGFIX: Orders that are marked as 'REVIEW' status should be recorded in VirtueMart

Greg P

I seem to have your code working (I  think), but it tells me that "Function "cybs_load_config" does not exist! Is the CyberSource PHP module loaded?"  Well, I've followed all the steps, and the cybersource extension list for php is checked, but my PHP knowledge stops me here.  The line that fails:
      require_once(CLASSPATH .'payment/'.$this->classname.'.cfg.php');
      if ( !function_exists( 'cybs_load_config' ) ) {

What do I have to check/do to let php know where to look for this?  I know this is elementary stuff, but I'm doing circles on this silly problem  :-\

Steven (MaYHeM)

I'm trying to get this module working on a site I'm currently setting up.  Everytime I view the config page it shows //<? echo CS_CONFIG_FILE ?>\\  If I type in the path to the config, which it seems to save in the generated CFG file, and go back into the config it shows the same message for the path to the config file. 

I'm pretty sure I patched the code correctly but I get this error when testing a credit card using cybersource's test system: Error: Failure in Processing the Payment (ps_cybersource)  Even though I have the path to the cybs.ini and log directory correct and lib in the system path I don't show any logs in the logging directory though it's enabled.  Anyone (mrosile maybe?) that can offer suggestions/help to get this payment module working?

This error seems simular to the one posted above.

holsum

Hey I cant seem to find the cybersource sdk for php on their site.  Do you know if they still have it available?  can someone give me a link?

-holsum

Steven (MaYHeM)

Here's a link: Cybersource API http://apps.cybersource.com/cgi-bin/pages/get_dir_dev_api.cgi?kit=Simple_Order_API_PHP to Cybersource's API in all flavors..   I really need this API working in Virtuemart!    :-\

technext2k

Hi,

Trying to install cybersource.
Gone through the README, done everything except the hacks in ps_order.php and ps_checkout.php.

On testing from front-end we are getting this error:

Error: Failure in Processing the Payment (ps_cybersource)

any idea?

Thanks in advance.

joomlaxel

Hi,

I am having the same issue.  Installed, tinkered with all the configurations and paths, and now I get the error message:

Error: Failure in Processing the Payment (ps_cybersource)

when I click Confirm Order at the confirmation screen.   Any hints would be very welcome because I am stuck. 

Troy

Running into problem using cybersource module.

Error: ERROR: Function "cybs_load_config" does not exist! Is the CyberSource PHP module loaded?

Offering $$$ to walk me through it.

silvawebdev

I have cybersource working getting back, auth code and all that, but I am getting an error with virtuemart - No order number.  Any ideas anyone - I am running through the code.  I am having a few problems with fields not being populated and other issues that I am working through.

Anyone else having these issues?