News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

Saving configuration Authorize.net creates invalid php define statements

Started by pjosephson, December 16, 2006, 04:13:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pjosephson

I set up the Authorize.net confirguration file as presented in the forum.  But I have found that when ever I do a save the authorize.cfg.php file gets a bunch of define statements added to it that cause invalid definition errors here is the autorize.cfg.php file (notice the last three defines. Not there before my save from virtuemart configuration/setup credit card.  Anybody know why?  I have done a search for the define values but can't seem to find them other then here.

The string values seem to originally come from the configurations settings found in the

Show Response Codes for Failed Transactions?
Email Confirmation from Gateway to Merchant?
Email Confirmation from Gateway to Customer?

<?php
defined
('_VALID_MOS') or die('Direct Access to this location is not allowed.'); 

define ('AN_TEST_REQUEST''TRUE');
define ('AN_LOGIN''xxxxxxx');
define ('AN_TYPE''AUTH_CAPTURE');
define ('AN_CHECK_CARD_CODE''NO');
define ('AN_VERIFIED_STATUS''P');
define ('AN_INVALID_STATUS''P');
define ('AN_RECURRING''NO');
define ('AN_EMAIL_MERCHANT''Notice: Use of undefined constant AN_EMAIL_MERCHANT - assumed 'AN_EMAIL_MERCHANT' in /vservers/e1sportcom/htdocs/store/administrator/components/com_virtuemart/classes/payment/ps_authorize.php on line 169 value="YES"> Yes');
define ('AN_EMAIL_CUSTOMER''Notice: Use of undefined constant AN_EMAIL_CUSTOMER - assumed 'AN_EMAIL_CUSTOMER' in /vservers/e1sportcom/htdocs/store/administrator/components/com_virtuemart/classes/payment/ps_authorize.php on line 184 value="YES"> Yes');
define ('AN_SHOW_ERROR_CODE''Notice: Use of undefined constant AN_SHOW_ERROR_CODE - assumed 'AN_SHOW_ERROR_CODE' in /vservers/e1sportcom/htdocs/store/administrator/components/com_virtuemart/classes/payment/ps_authorize.php on line 153 value="YES"> Yes');
?>

T