News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Virtuemart payment module with the innovativegateway

Started by sheva77, May 27, 2006, 01:44:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sheva77

Hello all

I had some customer who was in need to a virtuemart payment module with the innovativegateway creditcard processor ( http://innovativegateway.com/ ) , it is just like authorize.net ,I made the module but he disappeared  ;D , if anyone like it or interested then don't hesitate to contact me on my email at my profile, I will give it for free if you really need it.

dyox

I would like that very much, please.  I just recently found out that it is OFFICIAL, Godaddy does not allow my Linkpoint gateway to process through the required 1129 port, yes, that is even through their supposedly functional proxy which also blocks that port, unless you have a virtual dedicated or dedicated account with them.

To my dismay, I must change gateways or lose development time, could you sent it to me.

Innovativegateway for those who do not know is the newly aquired gateway processor for Quickbooks.

thanks so much.
Darrin

thomas_freeman

I'm looking for a quickbooks merchant services solution right now.  Are you saying that this would allow my client to tie virtuemart to the quickbooks merchant service account and have the features of it?  They would really like to use this since they are using quickbooks for all their small business accounting needs.

Please let me know more!
[tr][td]
[/td][td]http://www.KustomServices.com   -   Donations[/td][/tr][/table]

dyox

Thomas,

Everything I know, I learned through contacting both innovative and quickbooks by phone.  Innovative is not really all that responsive sorry to say.  QB is a great division in the Intuit company though.  All carts would have to use a certain framework to work directly with it and I heard from QB level 3 tech support it is a daunting task.

They strongly urged I simply opt for the GoDaddy shopping cart system which has been written around their interfaces.  Godaddy simply said there was no way I could achieve the look and feel of my current website with their software which I think is sortof like Miva Merchant of another flavor.

Anyhow, let us know how you fair in your search of a solution.
Darrin