News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Authorize.net chores

Started by webgobe, October 05, 2006, 13:33:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

webgobe

Humm, I got a weird error with the Authorize.Net module, see attached.
In test mode works okay, the transaction key is there and valid, but in the live attempt, real world valid card use produces this error....
And I have no ideea what's up.

[attachment cleanup by admin]
Like a fine wine... Good from the start and getting better over time.

jiva

I think you have to enter the transaction ID correctly. Try this and see if it works (I'm using virtuemart on Joomla):
Go to list payment methods under "store"
select "credit card" (that's the one I used, code AN)
set the class to ps_authorize and select use payment processor
on the configuration tab, place your authorize.net id
click "show/change the transaction key"
when you get there, you have to put in your JOOMLA password
from there, it should show a field for you to input the transaction key you got for authorize.net

I think this may solve your problem.

Good luck!

webgobe

Hehe, that's what I was done loong time ago.(I'm not a VM newbie, have more, than 70 working phpShhop/VM sites in portfolio)
Funny and confusing thing is,  ??? :P that in Test mode works, the error occurs when I switch to "live" mode. And with older version of VM - 1.0.2 to be more precise - I succeded to set this up and get it working, with the older AN ID's/transaction keys. That site works flawlessly for more, than a year, and I need to upgrade it, but due to recent failures I'm on waiting to find a 100% working solution.
Thanks, anyway!
Like a fine wine... Good from the start and getting better over time.