News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

ProtX

Started by Rob, September 09, 2004, 18:44:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jaddi01

Hello and welcome.

Firstly this sounds like the wrong payment module for you.  This one requires the customer to enter their credit card details ONLY on the sagepay server and not in Virtuemart.  The customer is redirected to sage pay before entering the details. Hence a VSP process.  Sounds like you need this https://forum.virtuemart.net/index.php?topic=55753.0  (Sagepay direct).

Also configuration of servers can be done manually in the .cfg. file.  Just edit out the //  to activate the line of code.  Or enter // to deactivate a line.

No extra code needed thank you pages are automatically generated by virtuemart after payment is completed/aborted and redirected back to your site.

freshwebservices

Hi,
Thanks for getting back to me so quickly - much appreciated.

Yes, I think you're correct - re: not the right one for me. Sorry about that - I did warn you that I was a VM newbie!

Thanks again,
Eddie
Leicester Joomla & Magento developer

mike420

With the files I have collected from here (and a bit of editing!!), I have created a new Sage Pay VSP Form payment module which uses the new 2.23 protocol.

Extra fields have now been added to transfer billing and shipping address details.

Forgot to mention this is for Virtuemart 1.0.15 :)

[attachment cleanup by admin]

jaddi01

The files I provided on the previous page had already been updated to 2.23 and have the fields modified.  You could have saved yourself the time and just downloaded that one. 

greenparrot

Joomla Version 1.5.10 & VirtueMart 1.1.3 stable & Protx/SagePay VSPForm

I downloaded the Sage_Pay.zip file from this thread http://forum.virtuemart.net/index.php?topic=2079.msg190505#msg190505. I tried to follow instructions in the read me file however when i go to save the payment method i get this error

"Direct Access to this location is not allowed."

I have read through a few threads about this but can't see a solution, the threads seem to move onto other problems

Can anyone help

Roy

jaddi01

If you downloaded the one above, then it will not work with your Joomla version.  You need the one on the previous page from me which is designed for Joomla 1.5.  Look in my post.

greenparrot

Bingo jaddi01

That worked

Thanks

Roy

jaddi01

Can you paste a copy of your cfg file here?  I think it's something to do with a trailing "/" but I'll have to search around to find out exactly what.

greenparrot

<?php
if( !defined'_VALID_MOS' ) && !defined'_JEXEC' ) ) die( 'Direct Access to '.basename(__FILE__).' is not allowed.' );
define ('PROTX_CPI_VPSProtocol''2.23');
define ('PROTX_CPI_STORE_ID''iowsr');
define ('PROTX_CPI_TxType''PAYMENT');
define ('PROTX_CPI_SECRET''gdfd99rrrfs');
define ('PROTX_CPI_ApplyAVSCV2''1');
define ('PROTX_CPI_CHECK_CARD_CODE''1');
define ('PROTX_CPI_Apply3DSecure''1');
define ('PROTX_CPI_REMOTE_HOST''test.sagepay.com');
define ('PROTX_CPI_REMOTE_PATH''/Simulator/VSPFormGateway.asp');
define ('PROTX_CPI_SUCCESS_URL''http://www.iwsteamrailway.com/joomla/index.php?option=com_virtuemart&page=checkout.protx_cpi_result');
define ('PROTX_CPI_FAIL_URL''http://www.iwsteamrailway.com/joomla/index.php?option=com_virtuemart&page=checkout.protx_cpi_result');
?>

jaddi01

You might want to edit you post and remove your password asap, just in-case.  Also, I can't see anything wrong with your setup.  It may be Joomla related, I'll have a look about.

jaddi01

lol  I knew I was right with the link, just couldn't remember what... good job!

ianmatchett

Hi all,

I would love to get this module working, my site is just giving me a blank page and not trying to go to the sagepay site! Any previous experience of this and quick tips to get it working?

I am using joomla 1.5.9, VM 1.1.3

like I said, once I get to the final checkout on my site it goes to a blank page.

Thanks!

greenparrot

Is it possible to pass the product category through the protx payment gateway with this module.

I have products like this

category 1
  prod 1
  prod 2
  prod 3

category 2
  prod 1
  prod 2
  prod 3

I would like to pass through protx like this:

category 2 - prod 3

What lines of code would i have to mod?