News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Intergration of Mastercard Gateway in Australia

Started by aussieute, July 11, 2006, 22:16:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aussieute

I've got a client who I'm working with who has direct connection with the Mastercard Internet Gateway Service (MIGS) in Australia. No third party processor required.

Urgently need someone who can assist with this.

Can't change my settings so email me at aussieute [at] gmail.com for more details and compensation discussions.

findshorty

did you manage to find someone for this job mate?

if you did, and you managed to get the MIGS integration working, email me and let me know how much you want for the code if you're willing to let me have it!

nice one mate

shorty [] findshorty.com

aussieute

I wish

No I didn't.

Mastercard were not all that helpful and we had to do it on OS commerce. <shrug>

findshorty

i've just written the payment gateway successfully (only for "pay" and "capture" commands, refunds are handled at the MIGS control panel), so if you are thinking of using virtuemart again, let me know.

Mike

Quote from: findshorty on November 14, 2006, 02:02:16 AM
i've just written the payment gateway successfully (only for "pay" and "capture" commands, refunds are handled at the MIGS control panel), so if you are thinking of using virtuemart again, let me know.
Hey any chance you can shed some light on getting this running?
Thanks

aussieute

Looks like his name is a real one ... I can't find him <ROFL>

PM'd him and emailed as well

Anyone any the wiser with this option?

findshorty

gday fellas

had a couple of requests for this

you can download from

http://findshorty.com/downloads/ps_migs.zip

by the way

NO GUARANTEE IS MADE WHATSOEVER THAT THIS WILL WORK FOR YOU!!!!

it works for me but is by no means complete. all refunds etc. are handled by the MIGS control panel, which you or your client should have access to.

i haven't had any failed transactions with it, but this doesn't mean you won't!!

aussieute

yay ... he live and breathes

Ripper shorty thanks for that ..

Jabin

Thank you Shorty!

Do we set this up as:

• Payment Method Type: PayPal (or related)

Do we also leave the Payment Extra Info field blank?

Jabin.

findshorty

pretty simple to add

the files need to be uploaded to administrator/components/com_virtuemart/classes/payment

once there, select Store > Add Payment Method

Name it "Credit Card" (because this is what shows up on the checkout page)
The Code can be anything you like
Payment class name is ps_migs
Payment method type is Use payment processor

and i'm pretty sure MIGs only does Visa and Mastercard. I think the client has the option of adding AMEX so i suppose you can check that if they have

Then save the new payment method and it'll go back to the list.

Select the Payment Method from the list and you can then edit the config details.

Jabin

FYI:

I'm attempting to use this with the ANZ eGate MIGS, and am currently getting an usual error... "Secure Hash Not Calculated".   :)

The ANZ eGate "Virtual Payment Client URL" is: https://migs.mastercard.com.au/vpcpay
(without the "https://" being entered in the config.)

Relevant debug:

Jabin.

Jabin

One additional piece of information:

• I'm using the "Bank Hosted" / "Server hosted" implementation.

I haven't completed the required changed yet, but so far I've modified:

• The "Virtual Payment Client URL" to be alterable via the "Configuration" tab.
  • The "Payment Server Display Language Locale" to be alterable via the "Configuration" tab.
    I've also added the "vpc_Locale" to the list of variables sent via the URL
  • As I am using the "Server Hosted" implementation, I've altered the code to not
  • As I am using the "Server Hosted" implementation, I'm using a Payment Method Type of "PayPal (or related)"

Changes that still need to be made:

• Adding the "vpc_ReturnURL" field to the list of variables sent to the server.
    In the interim, I'm just using a hard-coded value of the website's homepage.
  • Processing the result of the transaction... very important. ;)
  • Adding an option to the configuration to allow choosing between "Merchant Hosted" and "Bank Hosted".

Jabin.

Jabin

Just in case I've confused everyone with the "Merchant Hosted" and "Server Hosted" comments:

Jabin.

tez

I can't see how to pick VISA and Mastercard or AMEX. The problem was using the "minted 1.5" admin template by JoomlaWorks or maybe just using the non-standard one as I don't have others installed.

What does MIGS call the "Merchant Access Code" ?

What is the "Secure Hash"?

I get this error,
"vpc_Message=Merchant+%5BREMOVED%5D+does+not+have+the+required+privilege+to+use+the+VirtualPaymentClient+API."
Does this mean my client does not have the correct account to even use virtuemart payment method? They see to have a online shop but I don't know how it is hosted and don't have access to it.

mongrel43

Hey there Jabin,

Quote from: Jabin on May 14, 2007, 08:22:33 AM
One additional piece of information:

• I'm using the "Bank Hosted" / "Server hosted" implementation.

I haven't completed the required changed yet, but so far I've modified:

• The "Virtual Payment Client URL" to be alterable via the "Configuration" tab.
  • The "Payment Server Display Language Locale" to be alterable via the "Configuration" tab.
    I've also added the "vpc_Locale" to the list of variables sent via the URL
  • As I am using the "Server Hosted" implementation, I've altered the code to not
  • As I am using the "Server Hosted" implementation, I'm using a Payment Method Type of "PayPal (or related)"

Changes that still need to be made:

• Adding the "vpc_ReturnURL" field to the list of variables sent to the server.
    In the interim, I'm just using a hard-coded value of the website's homepage.
  • Processing the result of the transaction... very important. ;)
  • Adding an option to the configuration to allow choosing between "Merchant Hosted" and "Bank Hosted".

Jabin.

Did you ever finish all of this? I have a client who needs a MIGs gateway and it would be really good to be able to use virtuemart for it.

Cheers
George