Author Topic: Implementing email order confirmation, only sent when order status = Confirmed  (Read 46568 times)

yannis1998

found it...Had to move:
require_once( $mosConfig_absolute_path. '/includes/joomla.php' );
over
require_once( CLASSPATH. 'ps_main.php');
in notify.php

yannis1998

I am now getting the following error:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function sefreltoabs() in /administrator/components/com_virtuemart/classes/ps_session.php on line 446

Line 446 of ps_session.php is this one:
$appendix = sefRelToAbs( str_replace( $prep.'&', $prep.'?', $appendix ) );

The problem is caused by this piece of code in notify.php:

if (file_exists( $mosConfig_absolute_path.'/components/com_sef/sef.php' ))
{require_once( $mosConfig_absolute_path.'/components/com_sef/sef.php' );}
else
{require_once( $mosConfig_absolute_path.'/includes/sef.php' );}

When I comment out the piece of code above, I don' get this error but the order confirmation mail is not sent. When I leave the code as is, the mail is sent but I get the error above (I can disregard it since the mail is sent, but I don't want to have errors like this one).
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks,
Yiannis

yannis1998

Don't know why but when I moved notify.php in my site's root directory, everything worked fine! Problem solved!

yannis1998

Last question: Everything works fine but the mail sent out is always in English. Any idea how I can change it so it can be language specific?

Thanks!

conticreative

What is the status of this patch? In reading the thread I am a bit confused on how well it works and what the latest codeset is.
Can I go and download the last code posted and integrate it in my latest version Virtuemart?
Thank you very much and thank you for the hard work you did on this issue.

yannis1998

Yes you can. If you don't want a multilingual solution it will be straightforward. In case you need anything just write yourquestion here and i will reply.
Take care,
Yiannis

ashp

• Beginner
hi guys

sorry to bring up an old thread..

i am using virtuemart 1.1.8 and have applied the hack to notify.php as suggested back on the first page.

i have no errors but it does not seem to be doing anything

i am using it with protx sage form payment method, but i am still getting the email sent out as soon as the order is set to pending, and before payment is taken

anyone got any ideas?

thanks