News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

Valid session after bank payment page

Started by jaguar, July 03, 2006, 14:27:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jaguar

i everyone,

I'm trying to start a joomla session from code. I need to get the order information after the user leaves the bank's payment page. The bank redirects the user to an URL specified by me with the orderid as a GET parameter. I want to be able to show the checkout.thankyou page, but a valid joomla and virtuemart session must be created tto access the database object.

I'm using as examples the files checkout.2Checkout_notify.php and checkout.dandomain_result.php. I've been fiddling around with the code by trial and error but when the user is redirected you only see an empty thankyou page.

is there something I am missing?

solidrock

I have kind of the same problem: After finishing the ordering process, nothing happens! I see a blank page (instead of the text I enterd for the payment method) AND the order DOES NOT work (I get a blank Email with the Date of 1. January 1970 and the order is not registerd in the customer area).

Everything worked great before (I entered some text in the payment method list, and it was visible after finishing the order process by selecting the payment method). Then I moved my joomla-project to another domain (with JoomlaCloner from www.joomlaplug.com) and did some coupon modifications (http://virtuemart.net/index.php?option=com_smf&Itemid=71&topic=17788.0).

I don't know what's the reason  ???. The coupon-code works well.  :-\

Can anybody tell me what files are responsible for the finishing of the order process please (so i could copy it from an older backup)!?!

Thank you in advance  :D
.oO Solid Design 4 an unsolid world Oo.