Author Topic: 3rd party mambots doesn't work.  (Read 48468 times)

Stephane Poison

• Beginner
    • P2 O Communication
Re: 3rd party mambots doesn't work.
« Reply #45 on: May 26, 2007, 20:58:39 pm »
wow this is great !! Thanks for that..
I've got an error including a mospagebreak however this hack is very usefull

Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in /home.10.7/horsefai/www/dev/mambots/content/mospaging.php on line 45

spoison.

Jos van der Voort

• Beginner
Re: 3rd party mambots doesn't work. SOLVED for me
« Reply #46 on: August 02, 2007, 14:12:00 pm »
I would like to use mosproductsnap in the text under the shop's mainpage. This is the text you can edit when you are in Edit Store in VM. I wish to put my articles on promotion there so they show up under the store categories on the main page.

• What file do I need to hack
  • Where in the file do I have to add what modifictaion

I am really stuck and I hope somebody can assist me.

Jos van der Voort

<edit>

I am pretty sure the file is shop.index.php. I have tried to insert the code in some places but do not seem to get mosproductsnap to work. It does work in other places that is not VM content. Is there anybody who can help me with the code I need to insert and where in the shop.index.php file?

</edit>

<solved>

I followed the generic instructions on the how to and changed the generic field name into the one I needed. Works like a cham now. Thanks all of you!

</solved>

TomC

« Reply #47 on: August 17, 2007, 15:55:20 pm »
Is there a particular plugin where it would be possible to add an additional Product Description field on the flypage?

For example, I would like to add an additional description field (for additional specs and information) halfway down the page - below my "add to cart" button.  I know that "tabs and slides" is a potential solution .... but if I just want the ability to add some text and/or basic html (just like in the existing Product Description editor field), how might this be accomplished?

Thank You !!

TOM

TomC

« Reply #48 on: August 21, 2007, 05:54:57 am »
Okay, on Greg's tutorial here --> http://www.plainlycode.com/virtuemart/joomla-plugins-in-virtuemart.html

after inserting the specified code in the shop.product_details.php file, it says: "Now just call the plugin from your product description (the long description) in VirtueMart."

I apologize for my naivite', but how do I "call the plugin from my product description in VirtueMart?"

:-[

TOM

coos

• Coos Creations
« Reply #49 on: August 27, 2007, 15:11:47 pm »
LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT!

Fixed a problem AND taught me something about Joomla! I didn't know before, which is what it's all about, right?

(FYI: Joomla! - 1.0.12, VirtueMart - 1.0.9)

Thank you to all those involved - keep up the good work!  ;D

slogica

« Reply #50 on: October 27, 2008, 22:34:32 pm »
Did this on VirtueMart 1.1.2 and cannot get it to work, anybody willing to give me a hand?

Ok more info:

My problem is with:
       Simple Image Gallery Plugin

I can see it good in a static content but in the products description when I click the image it justs opens it in another window it does not show the black background and the image, any help appreciated.

Thanks.
Juba