News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

Using Developer Test Account on Authorize.net, 3-2-13-P error

Started by LynneM, June 15, 2006, 21:23:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LynneM

I have a Developer Test Account on Authorize.net.

I can successful create an order using the php_aim.php file and using the Authorize.net Virtual terminal. Both show up in the Authorize.net reports.

Using the VirtueMart/Joomla webpage and trying to purchase product (payment module is in test mode) I get 2 error lines:
Error 3-2-13-P--(Testmode) The merchant Login ID or password is invalid or the account is inactive.
Error Failure in Processing the Payment (ps_authorize)

------and the test does not show up in the Authorize.net test account reports area.

Would this because both statements are true: the account is inactive (because it is a test account) and therefore it has not processed the order--and when I get a real Authorize account and use the test mode it will work fine?--Or is this an error from VirtueMart?

Soeren

Do you have set your password? People often forget to update the "secret key".

ciao, Soeren
The future of eCommerce: VirtueMart & Joomla!
http://virtuemart.net

enolbos

Hi Soeren,

I too am getting:
Error 3-2-13-P--(Testmode) The merchant Login ID or password is invalid or the account is inactive.
Error Failure in Processing the Payment (ps_authorize)

I have turned off both the VM and AN test modes and I am still getting this error message.

What "secret key" are you referring to?  And, where do I find/change it?  I am having the exact same issue.

Thanks,
Brian

dannyt

I had this same problem.  Log into your Authorize.net account.  Go to "Account".  Under "Security Settings" click on "API Login ID and Transaction Key". 

Here you can obtain the info you need.  Take this info, go to your VM payment list, select credit cards, configuration, plug in your ID and Transaction Key there.

It works!

John M

Quote from: Soeren on June 20, 2006, 14:02:12 PM
Do you have set your password? People often forget to update the "secret key".

ciao, Soeren
I too am getting this with the Approved auth net test account, all is configured properly but I am getting the error. I am not sure where to go as I have dissolved the forums on this subject.??

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a well preserved body, rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly worn out, and loudly proclaiming, Damn that was fun, what a ride!"

ralfeez

This has been going on for years. I see posts asking the same questions over and over again with out any answers. If you have an idea, or a simple suggestion, I would love to hear it. I am having the exact same problem in Version 1.1.8. Please help.

nickandersonart

I was having this problem too...I noticed that when you enter your api login and then go to add the transaction key, once you've added the key and submit it the login changes back to some default that won't work.  Check to make sure that the login's not changing back after submitting the key because that'll cause the issue right there.