News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

API payment module for CyberSource Gateway

Started by macphoto, April 11, 2006, 19:48:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pushp

Hi,
I found error when i used this files(ps_cybersource.php,ps_cybersource.cfg.php) in my site.

Error: ERROR: Function "cybs_load_config" does not exist! Is the CyberSource PHP module loaded?
Error: Failure in Processing the Payment (ps_cybersource)

I configured cybs.ini file and generate security key and followed the steps in the downloaded client package.My local system PHP version is 5.1.6, Joomla1.5 with virtuemart 1.1.x

Can any one help me to solve this problem.

Thankx in advance

pushp

Hello,
  No one have the idea how to solve this problem.

Thanks

mrroberto

hi,

if anybody need cybersource module, it can be founded it at softdb.eu

regards,
roberto
softdb.eu

Suzan Marie Chin

If you are still looking for a solution, just bite the bullet and pay the small license fee for this component/module from softdb.eu

I know you can save money looking for a free hack or fix but if you put a value on one's time and aggravation, just purchasing this thing made more sense to me.

I got, installed it, tested it and it works great!

I had one small issue with getting it to work initially in test mode but Roberto got online with me and resolved it within minutes. The support was excellent and it is a good value for the money.

Good luck!

cyngus

hello..

i took your advice and purchased the cyrbersource gateyway mod.. have it installed and seems to be configured right.. i am in test mode in my cybersource admin.. when i try to process a payment (to test it) i get an error
Error: Error processing credit card (
Request is invalid.
)
Error: Failure in Processing the Payment (ps_cybersource)

not sure if this is the error you were talking about you had that was resolved.
just curious if you could shed some light since you have gotten this mod to work.

thanks!
-eric

Nathaniel

yeah I purchased this as well and believe I have the config right, although I get errors as well....anyone else get this to work?

aney8437

April 20, according to media reports, Microsoft recently new launched Streetside service on Bing map, plans to compete with Google in the "Street View" field.

It is learned that, if there is a barrier on the road, such as Google can not provide those image that vehicles in the queue at roadblocks, then Microsoft's "Streetside" can do it. Microsoft is working with Google in the rivalry of Street View service. For the local residents live in London, Paris, Barcelona, New York, San Francisco are very lucky for the street map here will become more accurate, as Microsoft began to move .... Read more hot news on tracehotnews.com.