Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

Barclay Card EPDQ

Started by L1882, March 21, 2006, 19:42:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

L1882

Hi All

First point to make clear is I am non technical  :-[

I have created a site using Joomla and now want to start creating my shop. I have a merchant account with Barclaycard, an UK based payments processor.

They provide all sorts of integration guides which may as well be in Latvian for all the sense they make to  me but I would like to integrate my payments into virtuemart.

First question is has anybody already done this - or looked at it and dismissed it as not possible?

If not is there anywhere I can find some sort of idiots guide to how I can translate the code to virtue mart? I can set up a html page which post the required values (price mainly) to the PHP encryption engine but thats as far as I can get

Anybody help? I don't have much cash but maybe able to find a few pennies (almost literally) if anybpdy thinks they can do this for me? I'll happily send the integration guides if anybody wants to have a look - Barclaycard are about the biggest UK card processors so there must be other people who could benefit

Cheers in advance - offers of help gratefully accepted adn insults taken with good grace

J_LOVE

Hi,
I have the same requirement - have 2 developers who've been supposedly working on it for a week or more, and still no success! did you find an answer for your site?
thanks J_LOVE

L1882

afraid not

I'm no programmer but I have got the barclaycard scripts working with a buy now button so surely developers should eat it?

sbysport

I need to use Epdq shortly, could someone please send me their solution that they currently use.

I would be very grateful!

trip

A successful person is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks that others throw at him. (D. Brinkley)

www.raramuridesign.com

ecom integration

we have developed a epdq integration module for virtumart also a streamline one feal free to contact ourselves at http://www.tele-pro.co.uk   if you google epdq you will find us our module works 100% and secure