News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

CyberMUT P@iement

Started by alatak, February 28, 2006, 10:46:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

alatak

Hi,

I have just submitted a new payment method: CyberMUT P@iement used by banks like:

• Crédit Mutuel
  • CIC
  • OBC
  • Caixa

You will find it in the download section.

Bye,

alatak

Hi,

This payment module has been developped for Virtuemart.

In the readme.txt file please replace "com_phpshop" by "com_virtuemart".

Bye,

Coordinateur National

I don't find this module !

alatak

Hi,

please go here to ind it:
http://www.alatak.net/Voir-details/7-Cybermut-pour-Joomla-1.0-ou-Joomla-1.5-et-Virtuemart-1.1.html

Please note that since april 2009, Cybermut have changed their tools. I am working on the ew version. It will be soon available.

emotorola

Hello Alatak . By reading your articles on CyberMut and Virtuemart, you seem to be the great master of all the people who are using these things.

I have recently installed Virtuemart(working fine) , Then i installed the CyberMut-CMCIC by the tutorials found at :

http://forum.joomla.fr/showthread.php?t=7113

I did exactly the same thing.

But i have a problem, when i add a NEW METHOD PAYMENT from the joomla admin, when i select the ps_cmcic, i add the name etc, when i click save, it gives me :

Warning: fopen(/home/www/1c63a240a445b1db8403c3f0b9r54532/web/teck/administrator/components/com_virtuemart/classes/payment/ps_cmcic.cfg.php) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/www/1c63a240a445b1db8403c3f0b9r54532/web/teck/administrator/components/com_virtuemart/classes/payment/ps_cmcic.php on line 219

Fatal error: Call to a member function _() on a non-object in /home/www/1c63a240a445b1db8403c3f0b9r54532/web/teck/administrator/components/com_virtuemart/classes/payment/ps_cmcic.php on line 223

CAN YOU PLEASE HELP ME OUT OF THIS ASAP? please. thanks in advance.

alatak

webscom

Hello, I have a concern with the method of payment cic I assign client groups and therefore payment methods linked, where I do not activate the payment module cic, just like PayPal do not worry the person entered by default out the method of payment corresponding to the group (eg control request) and then when I activate the payment method cic, there appears the default method cic command instead of the previously defined is there a solution?

Thank you in advance
regard

Laurent