News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

DPS Payment Module - NZ and Australia

Started by sampipe, February 08, 2006, 21:24:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joseph Bell

Hey sampipe

Thanks for the files. We seem to be on the same track, just a slightly different approach. (must be my sad coding skills ;-P)

What do you have in your extrainfo field in the payment module admin?...this is the only way I see to get the redirect from the confirmation page to the hosted payment page...

w_d_o_a

a quick bug fix from sampipe

in checkout.dpsax_result.php line somewhere after line 125 replace

else( $statusRequired=="1" )

with

else( $statusRequired=="1" || $success=="0" )

You also need to remove the break; around line 150 from

echo "Error: Transaction declined"; break;

now it works perfectly!!! ;) ;D ;D ;D ;D

sampipe

Hey Joe... its all in zip package that I uploaded... the README has the instructions on how to create the payemnt module in VM and the code to put in the extrainfo box...

Sam

Joseph Bell

WhooHooo!

Just didn't get a few things 8-P
Thanks for the fixes...almost had it myself but was still getting a handle on how you did things.

testing tonight...will update you is any issues.

thanks.

Joseph Bell

Success page layout needs some work to tie in with current VirtueMart layout...I will do that tomorrow.

Also need to address the email issue...too many for the customer...one missing for admin...will work on that tomorrow too.

J.

Admin: got smilies back!...cool  ;D

w_d_o_a

glad you got it going too.

Thats what i planned for tomorrow, removing unnecessary info on result page.

I get the correct number of emails for the customer, but am one short to admin when the card is approved and the order status is changed. Is this what you mean?

p.s. all i need now is westpac to give me my merchant number and pay dps and i go live :D

Joseph Bell

Ditto...got the dev account so just need to have the other side approved and we're off.

Great work sampipe.  :-*

Now all I have to do is convert the entire 3 years of forum posts from NewBB (Xoops) to SimpleBoard... yuk.  :P

Joseph Bell

Ooops!...

need to add this at the end of ps_dpsax_result.php
?>
    <br />
     <p><a href="index.php?option=com_virtuemart&page=account.order_details&order_id=<?php echo $order_id ?>">
     <?php echo $VM_LANG->_PHPSHOP_ORDER_LINK ?></a>
     </p>
<?php
?>

Joseph Bell

Decided this was a better way since they had already had the DPS success page...justa added it after line 127
mysql_query($query);

add:
?>
<script language="JavaScript" type="text/javascript">
location.replace('index.php?option=com_virtuemart&page=account.order_details&order_id=<?php echo $order_id ?>');
</script>
<?php

Added here to keep failure page.

screamingweasel

Hi,

I have just been directed to this forum topic by DPS after I stumbled on an earlier disscussion on this matter. I am only a few days away from having my DPS account open and being ready to test your module, so was wondering if any further work has been done since your last post. If not then I will happy download the file and make the recommended changes and see how things go.

Looks like I missed out on being of some use by a matter of weeks.

Thanks for making your work available.

Craig

wildweasel007

Hi,

New to all this and trying to set up the DPS payment module via Joomla v1.0.10 and virtuemart v1.0.6.  Upon saving the new payment method in the virtuemart shop backend as described in the readme I get  the following errors:

Warning: add(/home/atecconz/www/administrator/components/com_virtuemart/classes/payment/ps_dps.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/atecconz/www/administrator/components/com_virtuemart/classes/ps_payment_method.php on line 174

Warning: add(): Failed opening '/home/atecconz/www/administrator/components/com_virtuemart/classes/payment/ps_dps.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/share/pear') in /home/atecconz/www/administrator/components/com_virtuemart/classes/ps_payment_method.php on line 174

Does anyone have any ideas on why this may happen or are there any updated module files in existance?

Cheers

adrianjwright

Hi wildweasel,

longshot, but...

did you susccessfully copy up all the code / files to your server? I had a prob a while back because the owner of the directory was 'nobody', so ftp'ing the files failed (I must have been dozing at the time  ;) ) - and I ended up with an error that looked similar to the one you posted.

could be wrong though!

adrian

wildweasel007

Thanks Adrian,

I must be dozing myself as my FTP wasn't getting the files there due to permissions.  I've installed JoomlaXplorer and uploaded the files that way.  The install went fine, now just to set up the DPS account and go.

Cheers

wildweasel007

Hi,

I have installed the payment module, made the changes to the files listed on this forum and establsihed a test account via DPS with ID's etc.  I am using a hosted payments page from them.

However when trying to order a product via VirtueMart as a test it all goes fine up to the checkout.  Once it goes to the hosted dps page I get the following error.

This is an unexpected token. The expected token is 'EndElement'. Line 1, position 2.

Does anyone have any ideas as to what this is.  Unfortunalty I'm not a php coder, but in theory apart from the forum updates, nothing has changed to the zip files.

Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers

sampipe

Hi All,

Sorry this has taken soo long but I've finally got around to tidying up the half finished code that I posted a while back.... judging by the number of people who I've helped out getting it the half finished version running it sure could have come sooner !  ;D

Therefore, please see the attached DPS PXAccess Virtuemart module.. This should be a working model now!..

Let me know if anyone has success.... or improvements that can be made.

thanks!
Sam

[attachment cleanup by admin]