News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

Didn't receive email with user/pass and license

Started by hiperplata, May 16, 2023, 09:56:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hiperplata

Hello everybody:

I posted this some days ago and I need some support. Please, I need to get my user/password so I can check my bronze membership license and download the updates. I can't remember my user/pass so I can't neither put a support ticket nor get my license.

Thank you in advance.

http://forum.virtuemart.net/index.php?topic=150037.msg535839#msg535839

hiperplata

Is there any admin or anyone in charge of the Membership subscriptions? I need some support to get my license. I have the Paypal email as proof of paid purchase of the bronze membership.

Milbo

Hello hiperplata, I am sorry for the hassle. I fixed the emails, so setting the pw back,... should work again. I will also send you my skype, so you can contact me if you have still problems.
Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member

hiperplata

Hi Milbo, I'm gonna try the reminder service. I hope I can guess my user/pass. Thanks

EDIT: I don't remember if the email for user reminder is correct but with one email address I get "User not found" but with another I get this message:

"The following From address failed: extensions@virtuemart.net : MAIL FROM command failed,Requested action not taken: mailbox unavailable Sender address is not allowed. ,550,SMTP server error: MAIL FROM command failed Detail: Requested action not taken: mailbox unavailable Sender address is not allowed. SMTP code: 550SMTP server error: MAIL FROM command failed Detail: Requested action not taken: mailbox unavailable Sender address is not allowed. SMTP code: 550
Reminder failed: Failed sending email."

hiperplata

Hi, still no answer for this problem. If I don't get a solution I'll ask for a refund because I haven't be able to use the membership features.

jenkinhill

Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

hiperplata

Hi jenkinhill, thanks for the reply. I didn't skype Max because we don't use Skype or webcam in the company. If it's for the chat feature of Skype I could try it but I would prefer another way to communicate.

jenkinhill

Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum