News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

vmError: Related Product with id xx not found

Started by sylwekb, June 14, 2023, 11:54:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sylwekb

Hello

After updating to the latest version of Joomla 4.3.2 Cassiopeia Theme and VirtueMart 4.0.12 10777 php 8 there is this error after logging in as a user. How can I fix it?

vmError: Related Product with id xx not found

I turned error reporting to maximum but it doesn't show any errors or conflicts.

I add products to the cart, there is a summary, etc. cEverything looks correct / Only in the back office there is a dead link, which I showed in the screenshot. Has anyone else had this and fixed it?

jenkinhill

Current VM release is 4.0.22 which contains a lot of bugfixes & updates. You need a membership to proceed beyond the legacy 4.0.12 version, though. eg https://extensions.virtuemart.net/support/virtuemart-supporter-membership-bronze-detail
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

sylwekb

Will new releases now be paid membership only? I understand a lot of developers work on Virtuemart.

jenkinhill

Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

sylwekb

Sorry, I missed this article. Currently, I cannot purchase paid access. Is it possible to link this installer manually with my Joomla 4.3.2 then I would have at least version 4.020 Virtuemart. I understand that for this package with Joomla 3.10.11 and Virtuemart 4.0.20 I have to upload the latest version of Joomla 4.3.2 and upload via FTP and update the Joomla database tables in the administration panel? I don't have any external modules from other developers.

DOWNLOAD NOW
Full installer includes Joomla 3.10.11 with VirtueMart 4.0.20 installed

jenkinhill

A forum member recently reported updating a site using VirtueMart4.0.14_Joomla_3.10.11-Stable-Full_Package (I think it was that one)  to Joomla 4 so it is possible. Joomla instructions are https://docs.joomla.org/Joomla_3.x_to_4.x_Step_by_Step_Migration
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK