Author Topic: Order Edit Addon  (Read 47969 times)

HulaQueen

Re: Order Edit Addon
« Reply #45 on: October 13, 2006, 09:25:41 am »
For those of you that would like the functionality to edit orders look no further. This is AMAZING. I have been using it on my live site for weeks now and it's simply a must!!!

Here's the link: http://virtuemart.net/index.php?do=details&task_id=27&histring=edit%20order&pagenum=4&option=com_flyspray&Itemid=83

Azzam

• Beginner
« Reply #46 on: January 10, 2007, 12:02:06 pm »
this one modification alone has just saved me losing out on a £100 order.
Thanks VM team

crackdaddy

« Reply #47 on: January 12, 2007, 18:15:42 pm »
For those of you that would like the functionality to edit orders look no further. This is AMAZING. I have been using it on my live site for weeks now and it's simply a must!!!

um ok, yes this helps as a starting point, but there are many things to update and integrate to not look further...
ie like th eperson asked for add new item, that mod sux if you have product options...you cant choose them....again its a start....
the shipping needs to be a form field- select a method- ie ups ground or whatever,
 then a form field(not drop down) to enter new shipping amount
needs a tax amount field etc etc etc.. dont have time to bash it. gotta code.. still tons o work to do

Stonedfury

• Stonedfury
  • Skype Name: Stonedfury
  • VirtueMart Version: 2.0.24
« Reply #48 on: May 08, 2013, 22:58:39 pm »
Links broken
No such thing as a stupid question, only a stupid answer. I won't ask if I know the answer or found it using the search as you suggested.