News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Error Failed to extract file: index.php_option_com_virtuemart_view_plugin_name_i

Started by MAD King, March 22, 2023, 14:00:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MAD King

QuoteError
Failed to extract file: index.php_option_com_virtuemart_view_plugin_name_istraxx_download_byhost

when trying to update VirtueMart Administrator Component from Version 4.0.12 10777 to 4.0.14.

Joomla! 3.10.11
Joomla! 4.3.4
VirtueMart 4.2.4 10922

p.barg

jenkinhill

Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

MAD King

Joomla! 4.3.4
VirtueMart 4.2.4 10922

MAD King

Quote from: jenkinhill on March 22, 2023, 18:10:32 PM
Read the news item linked on the update page:  http://virtuemart.net/news/511-effective-and-sustainable-funding-with-a-virtuemart-membership

Ah I see. Finally, Max is charging for the updates. About time. Does not matter for me since I have always Gold membership. I just don't understand how it works now with the updates. I added my membership number to VM, but still get this error. Do I have to download and install every update manually now?

Joomla! 4.3.4
VirtueMart 4.2.4 10922

jenkinhill

I believe Max is still working on the revised update/download setup.
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

MAD King

OK. So, that means members have to wait until Max has it integrated to automatically update VM from the Admin backend or is there a membership area where we can download the current VM version?
Joomla! 4.3.4
VirtueMart 4.2.4 10922

jenkinhill

Right now you can obtain the latest file package files from SVN and build the installation yourself.

The new member packages will be available from extensions.virtuemart.net I guess within a few days.
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

MAD King

Joomla! 4.3.4
VirtueMart 4.2.4 10922

MAD King

Joomla! 4.3.4
VirtueMart 4.2.4 10922

niosme

A lot of years till today the autoupdate dont work for me cause of server configuration on the host that files exists. I always download the package and install it manually.
Fullstack Developer and Joomla Expert

carsten888

same install error here.

j3.10.12 (before updating to j4) trying to update 4.0.12 to 4.2.4.