News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Search module is not working

Started by cvrak, October 12, 2023, 09:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cvrak

Hi,
After my VM subscription (July 20 2023) the search module is not working properly. If I am in a specific category and search for a product which belongs in this category, its ok. But if I am at the home page, searching for the same product it displays nothing.
How this can be fixed?

Joomla 3.10.12
VirtueMart 4.0.22 10864
pho 8.1.24

jenkinhill

The current member version is VirtueMart 4.2.4 10922  (I think). Maybe test an update?
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

cvrak

That was my first thought, but when i try to update I get the error: Failed to extract file: index.php_option_com_virtuemart_view_plugin_name_istraxx_download_byhost

pls advice

jenkinhill

Download the files and update manually.
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

cvrak

How can I download the latest version. There is no such option.
Thanks

jenkinhill

AFAIK you have to log in at https://extensions.virtuemart.net/my-account  to access the later update packages.
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

cvrak

Hi,
I updated to the latest version, the problem remains.
Pls advice

Chris